( Major in
Assam down town University
Research Assistant in the
FOGARTY, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, USA funded project
“NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL PERFORMANCE IN MEN SEEKING TREATMENT FOR ALCOHOL USE DISORDER WITH A COMPARATIVE GROUP OF HEALTHY CONTROLS”
List of Publications-
Article on “STRESS: A Major and Recurrent Issue Among Teenagers in Current Times” published in Periodical: Research Paper, Articles on Arts, Humanities, Management and Social Sciences. ISBN Research Journal. First Published 2017. ISBN No- 978-81-202-8806-8. Page no:-87-91.
Research paper on “A STUDY ON DEPRESSION AMONG WORKING WOMEN AND NON-WORKING WOMEN IN GUWAHATI CITY” published in Research Journal of Social and Life Sciences. International Research Journal Impact Factor 1.7776 (IIFS). ISSN Research Journal. Approved by UGC (Sr.5780). ISSN No- 0975-4083.Volume XII-II. Year- VII. English Edition. April 2017 Issue.
Article on “Menopausal Depression-A Common Problem faced by Middle-Aged Women” published in ISBN Journal EDIFICATION. Issue-I: Volume-I. May 2017. ISBN no- 978-81-202-8827-0. Page no- 229-232.
Article on “Role of Family Members and Grandchildren acting as Geriatric Motivators of Elderly Persons for facing the Issues and Challenges” published in Excellence International Journal of Education and Research (EIJER) Multilingual Journal for all subjects ISSN 2349-8838, UGC APPROVED JORNAL NO.46014, Impact Factor : 4.565; Volume:4 Issue:8 ; August 2017
1. Written a Chapter ‘MEMORY’ in the book “INSIGHT EDUCATION- a Comprehensive book for graduation course of Education Major & General Course (Semester- I) as per Gauhati University Syllabus”. Issue-I : Volume-I. October 2017. ISBN no – 978-93-5288-336-3. Page no- 87- 93
Faculty Development Program-
FDP on How to Switch from Regular Classroom Teaching to Online Teaching more effectively" conducted by Department of Management and Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Faculty of Commerce, Management, Humanities and SOcial Sciences, 14th May-20th May, 2020.
FDP on " Essentials for Good Research" organized by Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam. May 27th to 2nd June 2020.
1. Attended an U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on Behavioral Changes of Students in the Higher Educational Institutions- Issues and Trends. 28-29 June’ 2012
2. Attended Annual InSPA International Conference 2014 on School Psychology: Enhancing Psychological competencies among school students for overall development. 21-23 November’2014
3. Attended a National Seminar on Srimanta Sankardevar Kavya Sahitya organized by Department of Hindi, Gauhati University. 23-24 May’2016.
4. Presented a paper on “WOMEN EMPOWERMENT” - National Seminar on “GENDER SENSITISATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES” organized by IQAC, Guwahati College in Collaboration with Unity Education Foundation.25-26 June’2016
5. Presented a paper on “HUMAN IMPACT ON ENVIRONMENT” in the National Seminar on Environmental awareness issues concerns and challenges organized by Nalbari College on 27th and 28th august 2016.
6. Presented a paper on “INTRODUCING MANDATORY TRAINING PROGRAMME ON COUNSELING FOR TEACHER’S ASSOCIATED IN HIGHER EDUCATION” in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Innovative Practices in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation in Higher Education Organized by Department of Education in Collaboration with IQAC. Pub- Kamrup on 13th & 14th September 2017.
7. Participated in the National Seminar on “MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN NEW INDIA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO NORTH-EAST INDIA” organized by Gauhati C Ommerce College Centre of Management Studies (GCMS) in collaboration with Guwahati Management Association (Affiliated to All India Management Association, New Delhi) on November 17, 2017
8. Participated in ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “Financial Service in India: Emerging Issues and Trends” Organized by Department of M.Com, Gauhati Commerce College, Guwahati, Assam. 21st -22nd March 2018
9. Participated in NEC Sponsored National Seminar Organised by Gauhati Commerce College, Guwahati- 21 on Emerging Trends in Finance, Accounting & Management of Business with reference to North Eastern Region. IQAC Initiative. Seminar held on 28th and 29th September 2018
10. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Women’s Psychological Health- In context with reference to the workplace Environment” organized by IQAC Extension Education Cell LCB College, Maligaon, Guwahati. On April 6th and 7th 2019.
11. Presented a paper titled " Behavioural upheaval and challenges faced by the Teaching Fraternity in Reference to Covid-19 Scenario" in Two Days Natonal Webinar on Relevance of Mental Health During Covid-19 Department of Psychology, Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi in Association with Bharatiya Counselling Psychology Association. May 21st- May 22,2020.
1. Presented a paper on “ROLE OF PARENTS AS A MOTIVATOR IN BUILDING A SENSE OF VALUES TO RESPECT THEIR OWN CULTURE ALONGWITH OTHER CULTURE” in the ICSSR Sponsored International Conference on Language, Ethnicity, Identity :21st Century Perspectives organized by Tinsukia College on the 11th and 12th February 2017
Participated in Workshop on “Construction and Application of Psychometric Tools” organized by Psychologist’s Association of North East India (PANEI) In collaboration with Department of Psychology, Gauhati University, on 9th January of 2020.
Participated in the “Psychology CME Psychosocial care & role of psychologists in Palliative Care” organized by Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPCON 2020) on 13th February 2020 at the State Cancer Institute, Guwahati, Assam.
Best Graduate award of the year
Scholarship holder for being topper of the year