Faculty of Paramedical Sciences strives to provide holistic, unique and sustainable academic infrastructure and programme to support various branches of modern medical sciences, through continual up gradation of teaching learning technology in conformity with the changing needs of the society.
- To develop workforce capable of providing integrated investigate support system.
- To develop network with centres of excellence for providing adequate exposure for up gradation of knowledge and skills.
- To emphasize research and development in health care by harnessing the potential of the students and foster creativity and innovation.
- To emphasize continual up gradation of curricula and adopt current and emerging healthcare practices.
Sustain industry academia interaction.
- Upgrade skills in conformity with the changing needs of the society.
- Optimally align the activities so as to contribute towards achievement of institutional vision.