The Faculty of Commerce and Management is committed to produce competent technocrats, capable of contributing productively to the world of Economics and Commerce by providing holistic, unique and sustainable academic infrastructure and programme for various branches of Social Science, through continual upgradation of teaching learning technology in conformity with the changing needs of society.
- To nurture and augment the creative faculties of students, and develop cognitive abilities of the younger generation.
- To emphasize continual upgradation of syllabus and to adopt current and emerging curricula.
- To enhance industry academia interaction, thereby providing adequate exposure to students for capacity building.
- To propagate knowledge that is utilitarian and aesthetic in its makeup.
- To emphasize research and development in the related field by harnessing the potential of the students and to foster innovation & creativity.