Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Course||Issuing Organization||Percentage/ Grades||Year of Passing|
|AISSE (10th)||CBSE||93.1% (1st Division with Distinction)||2012|
|AISSCE (12th)||CBSE||76.4% (1st Division)||2014|
|B.PHARM||ASSAM UNIVERSITY||84.0% (1st Division with Distinction)||2018|
|M.PHARM||MIZORAM UNIVERSITY||82.7% (1st Division with Distinction)||2020|
Pharmaceutics, Drug Delivery Design, Nanoformulation
|Place/ Organisation||Position||Time Period|
|Assam down town University, Guwahati||Assistant Professor||20th January, 2021- Present|
1. Review paper on "Bioactive Compound and Nanotechnology: A Novel Delivery Perspective for Diabetic Retinopathy" published in Current Bioactive Compounds, Bentham Sciences, ISSN: 1573-4072, Volume 16, 9th Issue, 2020.
2. Review paper on “Phytosomes: A Promising Approach for the Delivery of Bioactive Compounds” published in Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research, Sci Tech Central, ISSN: 2640-6152, Volume 4, 2nd Issue, 2021.
3. Review paper on “Pharmaceutical, Therapeutically and Nutraceutical Potential of Aloe Vera: A Mini Review” published in Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International, ISSN: 2456-9119, Volume 37A, 33rd Issue, 109-118, 2021.
4. Research paper on “Formulation and in-vitro evaluation of Poly-(D, L-lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) nanoparticles of Ellagic acid and its effect on Human Breast Cancer, MCF-7 cell line” published in International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research, ISSN: 0975-7066, Volume 13, Issue 5, 56-62, 2021.
1. CSIR- NORTH EAST INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Jorhat, Assam (JULY, 2019- JUNE, 2020): PROJECT TRAINEE Completed M.Pharm Final Year Project entitled "FORMULATION AND IN-VITRO EVALUATION OF POLY-(D, L-LACTIDE-CO-GLYCOLIDE) (PLGA) NANOPARTICLES OF ELLAGIC ACID AND ITS EFFECT ON HUMAN BREAST CANCER, MCF-7 CELL LINE" from CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat with a training period of one year (1st July, 2019- 30th June, 2020).
2. ALKEM LABORATORIES LIMITED, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh (JUNE, 2017): TRAINEE Undergone Industrial Training at Alkem Laboratories, Baddi for a period of one month (1st June, 2017- 30th June, 2017). CONFERENCES ATTENDED: Poster: Poster presentation entitled "Herbal Drugs used in the Treatment of Kidney Stones" in National Level seminar on "Recent Advances and Scopes in Herbal Technology: Challenges and Prospects" organized by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Assam University, Silchar on 9th and 10th September, 2016.
You are viewing from CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)