Ph. D in Plasma Physics from Centre of Plasma Physics - Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR an autonomous institute under Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India), Sonapur, Assam
Thesis title: 'A study of Plasma Dynamics across a magnetic Filter Field in a Double Plasma Device'
1.P. Hazarika, B. K. Das, M. Chakraborty, M. Bandyopadhyay - Magnetic drift and its effect on cross-field diffusion process, “Plasma and Fusion Science from Fundamental Research to Technological Applications”, Apple Academic Press (United States), 2018, ISBN -13:978-1-77188-453-2 (Hard cover), 13:978-1-315-36594-7 (eBook).
Popular Articles in Magazine/Newspaper
Selected presentations in conferences/Symposiums
Invited as Speaker
1. ITER-India, Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 25th February, 2015, 'A study of plasma dynamics across a magnetic filter field in a double plasma device'.
2. Invited speaker at Workshop on Basics Plasma Physics (WBPP), Assam Don Bosco University (ADBU), 19 – 20 January, 2018, ‘Introduction to Langmuir Probe Diagnostics’.
1.'CPP-IPR Workshop on Linear Tokamak Divertor Simulators for PSI Studies'', CPP-IPR, 2014.
2. 'DST-SERC School on Plasma Diagnostics', sponsored by the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, 2009.
3. Online Basic Training on Use of ICT in Teaching, Teaching and Learning Centre, Tezpur University, Under PMMMNMTT Scheme, Govt. of India, 20 & 23 April, 2020.
4. Virtual Faculty Developement Programme on 'Essentials for Good Research', Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Assam down town University, 27 May -02 June, 2020.
International Journal Reviewer
Editorial Board Member of International Journals
Low temperature plasmas, Plasma dynamics, Plasma diagnostics, Plasma Sheaths, Cross-field diffusion processes in plasmas.