Faculty of Commerce and Management
|Board/ University||Examination/ Degree||Institution||Passing year|
|Assam Don Bosco University||PhD.||Assam Don Bosco University||2021|
|Utkal University||MBA||Utkal University||2000|
|Tripura University||BA||MBB College||1997|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education||HS (+2)||Bodhjung H/S School||1995|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education||Madhyamik Pariksha||Bodhjung H/S School||1993|
|Present since August 2021||Assam Down Town University||Assistant Professor||Teaching|
|February 2021 to August 2021||MART Global Management Solutions LLP, New Delhi||Consultant Trainer||Training & Consulting|
|October 2011 to February 2021||Xavier Institute of Management & Information Technology, Guwahati||Director (Academic)||Administration, Teaching, Research, Training and Consulting|
|September 2005 to October 2011||School of Management, Tripura University||Lecturer||Teaching|
|August 2002 to September 2005||Tripura Institute of Technology||Lecturer||Teaching|
|October 2000 to May 2001||Superprecise Medisys and Softech Ltd., Secunderabad||Business Manager||Business development|
1. Debbarma B. (2010) ‘Managerial Decisions: A collection of cases’ published by Jnan Bichitra Publications, Tripura, January 2010, ISBN: 978-81-8266-170-7. Book.
2. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2014) “Corporate Linkages to women Empowerment’. Book chapter in the book ‘Empowerment of Women in India: Challenges and the Task ahead’, S.K. Book Agency, New Delhi, 2014, 978-93- 8315-812- 6
3. Debbarma B. (2014) 'The role of SHGs in Propagation of Information to Rural India with special reference to Tripura'. Book chapter in the book ‘North East Bio-Diversity and Sustainable Economic Development: Issues and Challenges’, Concept Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2014, 13:978-93-5125-030-2
4. Debbarma B. (2017) “Contract farming in Assam: A success formula for community upliftment and Entrepreneurship”. Book chapter in the book ‘Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development, SSDN Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, 2017.
5. Debbarma & Neog P.J. (2019) ‘Rural Women of Assam: Employability and Empowerment Through Skill Development Training’. Book chapter in the book ‘Rural Development in India: Challenges and the Task Ahead’, EBH Publishers (India), Guwahati, 2019.
6. Debbarma B. (2014), ‘Organisations and Environment’ . Book chapter in the book ‘North East Bio-Diversity and sustainable Economic Development: Issues and Challenges’, Concept Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2014, 13:978-93-5125-030-2
7. Debbarma B & Chakraborty K S (2020), ‘Self Employment and Empowerment of Youths Through Handloom Weaving With Special Reference To NER’, PARIPEX, Indian Journal of Research, Vol. 9, Issue-3, March 2020.
8. Debbarma B & Chakraborty K S (2020), ‘Marketing Communication for Promotion of Handloom Products Produced by Handloom Clusters of Tripura’, PARIPEX, Indian Journal of Research, Vol. 9, Issue-9, September 2020.
9. Debbarma B. (2007) 'Management education in Tripura: Some Thoughts' in the seminar `State education in Tripura: Issues and Challenges', organized by IGNOU Regional Centre, Agartala, 2007.
10. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2013), ‘Daughters in Indian Family Business’ in a national seminar on ‘Contextual Management: Developing Indigenous Management Theories & Practices’ organised by Salesian College, Siliguri and Don Bosco Institute of Management, Guwahati, 2013.
11. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2016), ‘Skill Based Vocational Education: A Success Formula for Sustainable Development for Youths of North East India’ in a national seminar organized by NEICSSR, Shillong, 2016.
12. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2016), ‘Conflict, Dialogue & Peace Process: A case study of Northeast India’ in an international seminar in Bangkok, 2016.
13. Debbarma B. & Debbarma J. (2017), ‘E-Retailing of Handloom Products Produced in Clusters In Tripura: A Proposed Model’ in a National Conference in Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology organised by Tripura Institute Technology, 2017.
14. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2017) ‘Contract Farming in Assam: A Success Formula for Community Upliftment and Entrepreneurship’ in a national seminar "Sustainable Development in India: Issues and Challenges with special reference to NER-India" organized by Lumding College, Assam, 2017.
15. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2017) ‘Horticulture Crops Of Assam: Role of Effective Supply Chain Management in Minimising Post Harvest Wastages and Uplifting Lives of Farmers’ in a UGC sponsored national seminar ‘Inclusive Growth and Access to Micro Finance in the North East India’ organized by Jagiroad College, 2017.
16. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2017) ‘Employability And Higher Education: A Study With Reference To Northeast India’ in a UGC sponsored seminar “Role of Higher Education in Building Democratic Society’ organized by Jagiroad College, 2017.
17. Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2018) ‘AgripreneurshipIn Assam: A Success Mantra For Youth Development &Upliftment Of Communities Involved In Agriculture’ in a national seminar organized North Eastern Economic Association (NEEA), 2018.
18.Debbarma B. & Neog P.J. (2019), ‘Employability Through Skill Development: Training Rural Youths of Assam as Tourist Guide to Eradicate Unemployment and Poverty in an ICSSR sponsored national seminar on Transformation of Rural India: Challenges Towards Sustainability’ organised by Sonapur College, 2019.
You are viewing from CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)