Faculty Development Programmers & Training /workshop
- Faculty Development Programme on “Perspective modern teaching techniques- Use of case studies & experiential Methods” organized by the Indian Business School on 11th Aug, 2013
- Special training programme for academic Councilors through teleconference by IGNOU, on October 19th2013.
- Reinvigorating Tourism Products organized by Institute of Tourism Studies, the University of Lucknow on January 18-24, 2013.
- “Bio-entrepreneurship Research to Business” organized by the Association of Knowledge workers Lucknow, Biotech park Lucknow and Indian Industries Association on November 3, 2015.
- Faculty Development Programme on SPSS ORGANISED BY Department of Business Administration, the University of Lucknow on October 4, 2016, to October 6, 2016.
Research Paper Publications
“Rituals – An Eternal Resource For Tourism” Paper published in Management Today – (ISSN-0973-5550) An International Biannual refereed Journal of Management published by Sherwood College of Management, Lucknow.
“Women Employment in Tourism” Article published in The Green Portal a Tourism Journal Published by KITTS, Kerala.
Chapter in Book
“Indian Tourism: Issues, Challenges and Outlook” Published in book Advancement in Tourism Theory and Practice-Perspective from India, (Ed), by B.P. George & Sampad Kumar Swain, Abhijeet Publication New Delhi, 2005.
In Conference Proceedings
- “Human Resource Practices in Travel & Tourism Sector” Paper published in the proceedings (Ed. Prof S. C. Bagari) of National Seminar on ‘HR Practices in Travel & Tourism Sector’ Organized by HNB Garhwal University.2005.
- “Development & Management of Eco-Tourism in India” Paper published in proceedings of All India Tourism Teacher Association (AITTA) national seminar on ‘ Issues And Trends Of In Eco-Tourism Development In India’ Published by Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala.
- Rural Tourism: A Tool For Maintaining Peace In India” Published in a national seminar on tourism academia-industry vis-à-vis OLD System, organized by Uttrakhand Open University Haldwani, Nanital, 26-27 March, 2011.
Participation and Paper Presentation at National and International Seminars, Conferences
- “Implementation of National Education Policy2020 for Transforming India” organized by Amity University, 7 November 2020.
- Redesign your Wellness Itineraries: Understand the Art of Living, Hosted by DDP Webinars, Thu, Nov 5, 11:15 AM.
- “Impact of COVID19 on Tourism”, hosted by Kalam Foundation, will begin in 1 day on Date Time: Oct 25, 2020, 03:00 PM India.
- “Education for global prosperity” the international conference organized by, Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
- “New Education Policy-2020 and Atmanirbhar Bharat” One Day National Webinar Organized By Department of Economics, the University of Lucknow on 26 September 2020.
- Groundwater Recourses in Uttar Pradesh: Challenge & Management “organized by the Central Ground Water Board, Northern Region, Lucknow, Ministry of Water Recourses, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, and Government of India on 30-03-2016.
- Heritage Walk- A unique Tool to Preserve Cultural Heritage Of India” paper presented and abstract published in the national conference on Sustainable Tourism Development Practices, Issues, Gray Area And Strategies, organized by the Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management, Bundelkhand University Jhansi, March 26-27,2011
- “Wedding Tourism: An Emerging Trends In Tourism Industry” paper presented and abstract published in the national conference on Emerging Trends In Hospitality & Tourism organized by Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management, MD University Rohtak.
- “Rural Tourism: A Tool For Maintaining Peace In India” paper presented & Published in a national seminar on tourism academia-industry vis-à-vis OLD System, organized by Uttrakhand Open University, Haldwani, Nanital, 26-27 March, 2011.
- “Eco Planning and Management in Protected Area” Paper Presented in International Conference on ‘Ecotourism Planning in Protected Area ’, Organized by HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Garhwal Uttaranchal, 29 Feb – 2 March 2005.
- “Food Processing – Viable Tool for Rural Women Empowerment” Paper Presented and abstract Published National Conference on Scope, Opportunity & Challenges for Women Entrepreneurs in the Food Processing Industry. Organized by Veerangana Jhalkari Bai Center for Women’s Studies and Development, Bundelkhand University Jhansi. UP. March 26-27,2006
- “Attitude towards Participation of Women in Tourism -A Case Study of Chitrakoot” paper Presented in a national seminar on ‘Changing Dimensions of Tourism Industry. Organized by ITTM, Gwalior, MP, Jan 9-10, 2006.
- “Study of job satisfaction in select hospitality enterprises in Orchha (M.P)” paper Presented in a national seminar on ‘Changing Dimensions of Tourism Industry. Organized by ITTM, Gwalior, MP, Jan 9-10, 2006.
- “RITUALS” - An Eminent Apparatus for Boosting of Domestic Tourism in India”, 12th ITHC National Tourism Conference on Strategic Development of Domestic Tourism in India organized by Institute of Tourism Studies, University of Lucknow, Nov1-2, 2015.
Participation & Publication of abstract
- “Changing Trends in Global Tourism – Impacts on India” abstract published in International Seminar on ‘Global Tourism- Issues and Challenges’, Organized by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 28 March - 29 March 2005.
- “Human Capital Needs and Challenges for the Tourism Sector” abstract published in National Seminar on ‘Tourism Education – contemporary Issues and Challenges’, Organized by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 26-27 March 2005.
- “Restaurant industry beyond million” paper accepted for presentation at a national seminar on ‘hospitality industry India –a special reference to national games 2007’, organized by BIT Ranchi, Jharkhand, 27 Sep 2005.
- “Gender implications in Mountain Tourism” Paper accepted for presentation at a national seminar on Tourism in the Himalayas: Opportunities and by Department of Tourism, North Bengal University, Siliguri, WB, Feb7-8, 2006.
- “Tourism – Improving Cross-Cultural Relations” paper accepted for Presentation on the convention on Human Capital Management in Service Industry Global-Corporate _ Academia – interface: Focus—Employment & Entrepreneurship organized by FEAST (Federation of Educations & Scholars of Tourism), Chandigarh, and October 8-9, 2005.
- "Responsible Tourism a Key to Maintain the Sustainability in Ganga Basin" Paper accepted for presentation an International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Actions: Organized by University Way, London E16 2RD, UK. Feb 19-23, 2016.