- “Design & Development of Software for Medicinal Plant Database” Partha Pratim Kalita, Robin Das, Dhrubajyoti Das, Subrata Sinha, Bijoy Neog (2011). Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics (JCIB),ISSN: 0973-385X, Volume 4 (1): pp- 111-118
- “Design of a Reusable Software Component for Finding Restriction Enzyme Site” Partha Pratim Kalita, Subrata Sinha, Robin Das (2011).Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics (JCIB), ISSN: 0973-385X, Volume 4 (3) : pp- 267-272
- “Extraction, estimation and comparison of proteins and carbohydrates from different parts of Costus speciosus and a brief study on its phytochemicals content” Karabi Das, Partha Pratim Kalita , Manash Pratim Sarma ,Nayan Talukdar, Parimita Kakoti(2014).International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology (IJBAB), Print ISSN: 2349-5820 ;Online ISSN: 2349-5839, Volume 2 (2): pp- 81-85
- “Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Neptunia oleraceae” Sumita Sinha, Kundal Neog, Partha Pratim Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Manash Pratim Sarma (2014). International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology (IJBAB), Print ISSN: 2349-5820 ;Online ISSN: 2349-5839, Volume 2 (2): pp- 55-59
- Manash Pratim Sarma, Partha Pratim Kalita. Structure Modelling and Chemical Analysis of Precore Protein of Hepatitis B Virus Infecting Chronic Liver Disease Patient from New Delhi, Lebanese Science journal , ISSN 1561-3410, Volume 16,No. 2, 2015[IF: 0.02].
- Elangbam Chanbi Devi, Jharna Devi, Partha Pratim Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Minakshi Bhattacharjee and Manash Pratim Sarma Phytochemical Analysis of Solanum virginianum and its Effect on Human Pathogenic Microbes with Special Emphasis on Salmonella typhi(2015) Journal of Forensic Toxicology & Pharmacology, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2325-9841.1000141
- Minakshi B, Jharna D, Chanbi Devi E, Nayan T, Partha PK, Kundal N and Manash P S, Phytochemical Analysis of Traditional Medicinal Plants and their Antimicrobial Activity: An Experience from North East India, Open Access Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 1 Issue 1,2016
- Chokhone K, Talukdar N, Sarma MP, Das K and Kalita PP: Screening of phytochemicals and evaluation of anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and in-vitro antidiabetic activity of Crassula ovata leaves. Int J Pharm Sci Res 2017; 8(2): 859-64.doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.8(2).859-64.
- Manash Pratim Sarma, Subhankar Das, Robinson Singh, Surjya Loying, Minakshi Bhattacharjee, Nayan Talukdar, Partha Pratim Kalita, Kundal Neog, Isolation, Anti- Biotic Sensitivity and Biochemical Characterization of Fruit Spoiling Bacteria from Different Markets of Guwahati City. Appl Clin Pharmacol Toxicol: ACPT-107; Volume 2017; Issue 02
- Redina Sapam, Partha Pratim Kalita, Manash Pratim Sarma, Nayan Talukdar, Harajyoti Das: Screening of phytochemicals and determination of total phenolic content, anti-oxidant and antimicrobial activity of methanolic extract of Piper nigrum leaves. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2018;8(2): IAJPR,ISSN NO.: 2231-6876
- Partha Pratim Kalita, Rajeev Sarmah, Manabendra Nayak, Manash Pratim Sarma: GST gene polymorphism in HCC cases from North East India: A pilot study, J Biochem Tech (2019) 10(2): 74-78, ISSN: 0974-2328
Book chapter published
- BIO-INFORMATICS: FROM LIFE TO COMPUTER, Development and Adaptation in Science, Engineering and Technology” ISBN: 978-93-81691-26-7.
Seminar, Symposium, Workshops and Trainings
- Completed a training on Basics of Molecular Modelling and Computer Aided Drug Designing conducted by BIF, CVSc, Assam Agricultural University, Khanapara, Guwahati during 08-10th January 2013
- Participated in the Short Term Training Program on Analytical Instruments (GCMS, LCMS and HPLC system) during 23rd -25th July, 2014 held at CAIF of Guwahati Biotech Park Incubation Centre.
- Presented a research paper entitled “Computational Design Approach to develop a Novel Inhibitor of GRIK1 Fighting against Japanese Encephalitis’’ in6th World Congress on Biotechnology held on October 05-07, 2015 in New Delhi
- Participated in a AISHE sponsored seminar on “Recent advances in Health Sciences” held in Assam down town University on 21st March 2015
- Participated in a DBT, DST and CSIR sponsored national seminar in IIT Guwahati during 6-7 December 2015
- Attended a DBT sponsored hands on training cum workshop organized by BIF CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat on “Biological Data Analysis through Computational Approach” during 8-10 December 2015
- Attended a one-day symposium on “Application of Statistics in Industry” organized by Qsutra and Assam down town University on 25th February 2016
- Attended 62nd Annual technical session of Assam Science Society and National seminar on Science and Technology for Human Welfare organized by Institute of Advanced Study in Science and technology (IASST), Guwahati on February 27,2017
- Participated in the “Two days Awareness Program on Intellectual Property Right” held on 17th-18th November, 2019 at Assam down town University.
- Participated and presented a poster entitled “Genetic polymorphism of HSP gene in hepatocellular carcinoma cases from North east India” in BTMO-2019 in MCB, IISC, Bangalore during 17-20 January, 2019.
- Undergone a three days training of teachers for student Induction program organised by UGC during 8th-10th August, 2019
- Participated and presented a paper entitled “Polymorphism study of GST gene in patients with liver diseases”, in National Seminar on “Bio- exploration for Human welfare-An Integrative approach” organised by Faculty of Science, Assam down town University, Guwahati during 8-9th November, 2019
- Attended a seminar on “How to apply for funds for academics”, organized by Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Assam on 7th December 2019