Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Master Degree Programme
Minimum 50% in Bache...
Masters of Pharmacy (M. Pharm or M. Pharmacy) is the standard master degree programme. It is designed and regulated as per the guideline of Pharmacy council of India (PCI). It is a branch of the health sciences that deals with preparation, dispensing, and research related activities. Pharmacology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study uses, effects, and modes of action of drugs.
1. Higher studies: After a M. Pharm in pharmacy there are various opportunities for the individual, they can either go for higher studies like Ph. D through GATE and other entrances for improving their skills and up gradation of their degree or they can go for jobs in the chemical companies, research ins ...
1. Higher studies: After a M. Pharm in pharmacy there are various opportunities for the individual, they can either go for higher studies like Ph. D through GATE and other entrances for improving their skills and up gradation of their degree or they can go for jobs in the chemical companies, research institutes, Pharma companies ,even universities and colleges.
2. Overseas career: Some of the M. Pharm is choosing to fly overseas and make their career bright. By scoring well in GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc. entrances they can pursue MBA and other pharmacy related courses in US, UK, Australia etc.
3. Clinical research: They can work as Clinical programmer, required to coordinate and monitor the tasks in the laboratories, implementing data management plans, designed to meet project and protocol deadlines, and consults in the design and development of clinical trials protocols, and case report forms, analyses and evaluation of clinical data, recognizes inconsistencies, and initiates the resolution of data problems.
4. Production: Large rate of vacancies are appearing in pharma industries for production. All the big firms invite suitable skill pharma individual in manufacturing units. Initial pay is less around 15000-20000 per month but later it show faster growth rate than any other line. Manufacture of pharmaceuticals involves all the drugs in different dosage forms and cosmetics.
5. Scientists: Pharma graduates can absorb as scientist in R&D and F&D. It is field of innovation where talented people in pharmacy working as scientist. Numerous researches are going on in India though compare to less than US and other British industries. Most of the candidates from M. Pharm are selected because they are greater in skills and have application of knowledge.
6. Quality control: They have to develop, apply, revise, and maintain quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products. Helps in designing and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and prepares documentation for inspection testing procedures.
7. Academics: Post graduates in pharmacy are most welcomed in this field. They are paid lucrative remunerations in good institutions. They can work as professor after getting Ph. D. It is very trustworthy position where you have to build up skills in new comers in pharmacy. They have to give complete information of practical and theory to students and developed encyclopaedia between students.
Course Name Course Code Credit MODERN PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES MPH101T 4 DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM MPH102T 4 MODERN PHARMACEUTICS MPH103T 4 REGULATORY AFFAIR MPH104T 4 PHARMACEUTICS PRACTICAL-I MPH105P 6 SEMINAR/ASSIGNMENT MPH106NA 4 MODERN PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES MPL101T 4 ADVANCED PHARMACOLOGY-I MPL102T 4 PHARMACOLOGICAL AND TOXICOLOGICAL SCREENING METHODS-I MPL103T 4 CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY MPL104T 4 PHARMACOLOGY PRACTICAL- I MPL105P 6 SEMINAR/ASSIGNMENT MPL106NA 4
Course Name Course Code Credit MOLECULAR PHARMACEUTICS (NANO TECH AND TARGETED DDS) MPH201T 4 ADVANCED BIOPHARMACEUTICS & PHARMACOKINETICS MPH202T 4 COMPUTER AIDED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM MPH203T 4 COSMETIC AND COSMECEUTICALS MPH204T 4 PHARMACEUTICS PRACTICAL II MPH205P 6 SEMINAR/ASSIGNMENT MPH206NA 4 ADVANCED PHARMACOLOGY II MPL201T 4 PHARMACOLOGICAL AND TOXICOLOGICAL SCREENING METHODS-II MPL202T 4 PRINCIPLES OF DRUG DISCOVERY MPL203T 4 CLINICAL RESEARCH AND PHARMACOVIGILANCE MPL204T 4 PHARMACOLOGY PRACTICAL-II MPL205P 6 SEMINAR/ASSIGNMENT MPL206NA 4
Course Name Course Code Credit RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BIOSTATISTICS MRM301T 4 JOURNAL CLUB MRM302NA 1 DISCUSSION / PRESENTATION (PROPOSAL PRESENTATION) MRM303NA 2 RESEARCH WORK MRM304NA 14
Course Name Course Code Credit JOURNAL CLUB MRM401NA 1 PROPOSAL PRESENTATION MRM402NA 3 RESEARCH WORK AND COLLOQUIUM MRM403NA 16
You are viewing from CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)