PhD pursuing under Assam down town University.
M.S. in International Business, The Hull University Business School, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
B.E. in Informations Science and Engineering, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, VTU, Karnataka.
1) Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Assam down town University
October, 2011 to Present
2) Officer on Special Duty to the Vice Chancellor, Assam down town University
December, 2018 to Present
3) Supervisor and Team Leader, Sainsbury`s Pvt Ltd, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
2010 - 2011
4) Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Prime Time Recruitment Consultant, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
2009 to 2010
1) FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT - ROLE OF GOVERNMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON THE INDIAN ECONOMY (Paper presented and participated on ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on Financial Services in India: Emerging Issues and Trends held at Gauhati Commerce College on 21st and 22nd March 2018)
2) ANALYSING THE EFFECTIVE USE OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN A BUSINESS ORGANISATION (Paper presented in the National Conference held at ICFAI Business School, Kolkata on 19th and 20th January, 2018)
3) EXPLORING THE IMPORTANT LINKS BETWEEN SUSTAINABILITY AND MANAGEMENT EDUCATION IN CONTEXT TO THE TWO GROWING ECONOMIES CHINA AND INDIA. (Paper presented and participated in 4th Annual International Conference on Sustainability, IIM Shillong on 11th -13th March, 2015)