Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
|Degree / Certificate||Institute||Board / University||Year||Aggregate %|
|PhD||IFTM University||IFTM University||2021||
|M. Pharm (Pharmacology)||NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata - Group of Institutions||West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)||2012-2014||71.6%|
|B. Pharm||Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research, Durgapur||West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)||2008-2012||61%|
|Higher Secondary (12th)||Mollarpur High School||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination||2008||56.2%|
|Secondary examination (10th)||Sree Sree Ramkrishna Vidyapith||West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination||2006||64.8%|
|Nature Of Job||Organization||From||To|
|Assistant Professor||Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, India||23.01.2021||Till Now|
|Senior Assistant Professor||Apex Professional University, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh, India.||27.12.2019||22.01.2021|
|Senior Research Fellow||Defence Research and Development Organization (Ministry Of Defence, Govt. Of India, Tezpur, Assam)||19.12.2016||18.12.2019|
|Junior Research Fellow||Defence Research and Development Organization (Ministry Of Defence, Govt. Of India, Tezpur, Assam)||19.12.2014||18.12.2016|
1. Mandal, Santa, Navneet Verma, Nilutpal S. Bora, Piyali Dey, Johirul Islam, Sanjai K. Dwivedi, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Exploration of therapeutic role of montelukast and dexamethasone combination against paraquat induced inhalational toxicity." Inhalation Toxicology. 2020 Jun 6;32(7):299-310.
2. Mandal, Santa, Manash Pratim Pathak, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Pompy Patowary, Pradip Kumar Barman, Sumit Kishor, Danswrang Goyary, Navneet Verma, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Determination of LCt50 of aerosolized paraquat and its pulmonary toxic implications in non-anesthetized rats." Drug and Chemical Toxicology. 2019 Sep 3;42(5):552-558.
3. Krishnatreyya, Harshita, Hemanga Hazarika, Achintya Saha, Santa Mandal, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Sumit Kishor, Yangchen Doma Bhutia, Danswrang Goyary, Sanjeev Karmakar, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Amelioration from the ocular irritant Capsaicin: development and assessment of a Capsazepine in situ gel system for ocular delivery." Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery. 2020 Jun 2;17(6):863-880.
4. Shivangi, Singh, Santa Mandal, and Navneet Verma, "Formulation and Evaluation of Orodispersible Tablets of Ofloxacin by Using Different Natural Super Disintegrating Agents." International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2020 February 1;11(2):884-895
5. Marbaniang, Daphisha, Ratna Jyoti Das, Paulami Pal, Ananta Saikia, Manash Pratim Pathak, Santa Mandal, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Anup Kumar Das, Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, Subhabrata Ray, and Bhaskar Mazumder. "Extended Release Floating Microballoons Containing Clerodendrum colebrookianum Extract: In vitro in vivo Evaluation." Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2019 Jul 1;53(3):5246-5254.
6. Dey, Piyali, Subham Banerjee, Santa Mandal, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Design and evaluation of anti-fibrosis drug engineered resealed erythrocytes for targeted delivery." Drug Delivery and Translational Research. 2019 Oct;9(5):997-1007.
7. Bora, Nilutpal Sharma, Bhaskar Mazumder, Santa Mandal, Yangchen D. Bhutia, Sanghita Das, Sanjeev Karmakar, Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, and Sanjai Kumar Dwivedi. "Protective effect of a topical sunscreen formulation fortified with melatonin against UV-induced photodermatitis: an immunomodulatory effect via NF- κB suppression." Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. 2019 Jan 2;41(1):130-139.
8. Bora, Nilutpal Sharma, Bhaskar Mazumder, Santa Mandal, Pompy Patowary, Danswrang Goyary, Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, and Sanjai Kumar Dwivedi. "Amelioration of UV radiation-induced photoaging by a combinational sunscreen formulation via aversion of oxidative collagen degradation and promotion of TGF-β- Smad-mediated collagen production." European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2019 Jan 15;127:261-275.
9. Pathak, Manash Pratim, Rudragoud S. Policegoudra, Danswrang Goyary, Aparoop Das, Santa Mandal, Srijita Chakraborti, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Johirul Islam, Pompy Patowary, P. Srinivas Raju & Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Safety evaluation of an oat grain alkaloid gramine by genotoxicity assays." Drug and Chemical Toxicology. 2018 Apr 3;41(2):147-154.
10. Bora, Nilutpal Sharma, Manash Pratim Pathak, Santa Mandal, Bhaskar Mazumder, Rudragoud Policegoudra, Pakalapati Srinivas Raju, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Safety assessment and toxicological profiling of a novel combinational sunprotective dermal formulation containing melatonin and pumpkin seed oil." Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2017 Oct 1;89:1-12.
11. Islam, Johirul, Kamaruz Zaman, Srijita Chakrabarti, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Manash Pratim Pathak, Santa Mandal, Julfikar Ali Junejo, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Exploration of ethyl anthranilate-loaded monolithic matrix-type prophylactic polymeric patch." Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. 2017 Oct 1;25(4):968-75.
12. Islam, Johirul, Kamaruz Zaman, Srijita Chakrabarti, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Santa Mandal, Manash Pratim Pathak, Pakalapati Srinivas Raju, and Pronobesh Chattopadhyay. "Validated RP-HPLC/DAD method for the quantification of insect repellent ethyl 2-aminobenzoate in membrane-moderated matrix type monolithic polymeric device." Journal of Chromatographic Science. 2017 Jul 1;55(6):645-653.
1. 2009-2010: Achieved certificate and medal in Games & Sports / Co. Curricular Activities in the event of Republic Day at Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research, Durgapur.
2. 12th & 13th February 2011: Achieved certificate for attending National Conference on “Emerging Trends In Natural Product Research” Organized by School of Natural Product Studies Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
3. 26th March 2011: Achieved certificate for attending seminar on “Career counseling for B.Pharm. Students in the first growing Pharma Industry” Organized by The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) at Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
4. 6th February 2012: Achieved certificate for attending National Conference on “Drug Discovery & Pharm Innovations” Organized by Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research, Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
5. 7th & 8th April 2012: Achieved certificate for attending National Conference on “Biopolymers, Bioactive Agents & Delivery Strategies” Organized by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, West Bengal, India.
6. 16th April 2012: Achieved certificate for Poster Presentation in 1st International Conference on “Innovative Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences” Organized by Innovative Pharmacist Group, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
7. 21st April 2012: Achieved certificate for attending National Conference on “21st Century Quality Challenges in Pharma Formulation Sector” Organized by Dr. B. C. Roy College of Pharmacy and AHS, Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
8. 1st & 2nd March 2013: Achieved certificate for attending National Conference on “Changing Scenario of Pharmaceutical Technology & Research in the Era of Globalization: an Indian Perspective” Organized by NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
9. 4th September 2016: Achieved certificate for Oral Presentation in National Conference on “Pharma Innovation and Regulatory Consideration” Organized by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, West Bengal, India.
10. 24th November 2017: Achieved certificate for Dr. SN Dube Best Paper Award 2017.
11. 17th January 2018: Achieved certificate for overseeing the development of formulation and collection of batch sample for further testing in Shrinathji CHEMICALS, Madhya Pradesh, India. Appointed by Dr. Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, Group Head, Division of Pharmaceutical Technology, DRL, Tezpur, Assam, India.
12. 24th & 25th February 2018: Achieved certificate for Poster Presentation in “National Seminar on Natural Resources for Drug Discovery and Development” Organized by The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh, Assam, India.
13. 24th November 2019: Achieved certificate for Dr. SN Dube Best Paper Award 2019.
With more than 200+ recruitment organisations, the place you want to be.