Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
1. Ph D in Management from Singhania University, Rajasthan
2. Doctorate in Management Studies in Human Resource Management from Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM), Maharashtra
3. M Phil in Management from Vinayaka Missions University, Tamilnadu
4. Master of Business Administration in HRM from Dibrugarh University, Assam
5. Bachelor in Science (Hons) in Statistics from Dibrugarh University, Assam
1. General Manager (Training & Development) in Institute of Directors, New Delhi.
2. Sr. Assistant Director in the Board of Studies, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
3. Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune.
4. Faculty & HoD, Dept. of Management Science in Central IT College, Guwahati, Assam.
5. PRO / Marketing Officer / Marketing Consultant in Assam Hospitals Limited, Guwahati, Assam.
6. Branch Manager in Trans India International Ltd., Guwahati.
7. Assistant Manager / Welfare Executive in Tata Tea Limited, Kolkata.
8. Sales Officer / Sr. Sales Officerin Blow Plast Limited and Aristocrat Marketing Limited, Mumbai.
(i) Paper entitled “Management Education in India – Changing Scenario, Issues and Concerns” to present in “National Conference” organized by Royal School of Business, Royal Group of Institutions, Guwahati during Feb 21-22, 2014.
(ii) Paper entitled “Comparative Study of Performance Appraisal System – A Case Study of Multi-Specialty Hospitals” in “2013 Fall Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management Conference” held at Ontario, California, USA during Sep 13-14, 2013.
(iii) Paper entitled “A Comparative Analysis of Effectiveness of Training and Development Programme – A Case Study of Multi-Specialty Hospitals” in “Literacy Information and Computer Education Journal (LICEJ)” published by Infonomics Society Journal, UK (ISSN 20402589-Online); Volume 4, Issue 2 (June, 2013)
(iv) Paper (Co-authored) entitled “Human Computer Interaction in Second Life” for “Global Conference on Education (GCE)”, Ontario, California, USA; May 3-4, 2013.
(v) Paper entitled “A Comparative Analysis of Effectiveness of Training and Development Programme – A Case Study of Multi-Specialty Hospitals”; Literacy Information and Computer Education Journal, Volume 4, Issue 2, June 2013.
(vi) Paper entitled “Impact of extrinsic and intrinsic factors on Employees’ Job Satisfaction – An Empirical Study in Multi-Specialty Hospitals”; Proceedings of the “2012 International Conference on Contemporary Business Management (2012 IOCM), Bangkok, Thailand; December 10-12, 2012.
(vii) Paper entitled “An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of Training and Development Programme (With Special Reference to Selected Multi Specialty Hospitals); Proceedings of the “Canada International Conference in Education (CICE 2012); University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada; June 18-21, 2012; pp 648-654.
(viii) Paper entitled “Recent Advancement in Training and Development Programme: Problems and Prospects”; Proceeding of National Conference on Human Resource Management (NCHRM-2012); India International Centre, New Delhi, India; Apr 8, 2012; pp 144-149.
(ix) Paper entitled “Relevance of generating Competitive Intelligence in Business Organization”; Proceeding of Amity Competitive Intelligent Conference – 2012 (ACIC-2012), Amity Institute of Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Management (AICISM), Amity University, Noida, India; March 6, 2012; pp 147-155.
(x) Paper entitled “An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of Training and Development Programme in GNRC Ltd., Guwahati”; Sree Sankara Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, Guwahati, India; pp 39-45.
(xi) Paper entitled “An Empirical Study on the Performance Appraisal System (With Special Reference to Selected Multi Specialty Hospitals)”; Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM), Macau, P. R. China; Nov 7-9, 2011; pp 471-475.
(xii) Paper entitled “Job satisfaction of employees in a Multi-Specialty Hospital”; Research Analysis and Evaluation, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India; pp 90-92.
(xiii) Paper entitled “Competency in an Organization”; PRAGYAAN: Journal of Management; Institute of Management Science, Dehradun, India; pp 88-91.
1. “Session Chair” in “2013 Fall Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management Conference”, USA during September 13-14, 2013 and in “Fifth International Conference of Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM)”, P R. China during November 7-9, 2011.
2. “ISMSEM Advancement Prize for MSEM” for excellent paper in the “Fifth International Conference of Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM)”, P R. China during November 7-9, 2011.
3. Recipient of “Merit Scholarship” from Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi, India.
4. Recipient of “Sport Scholarship” from Sports Board, Assam, India.
5. Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD), USA.
6. Combined Professional Member of AIMA and DMA, India.
7. Member, International Association of Academicians and Researchers (INAAR), Singapore.
8. Affiliate Member, Institute of Management Consultant of India (IMCI).