Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
- Attended webinar on Guidence for research grant and research proposal writing organized by assam down town university , faculty of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Attended webinar on simulation based nursing education organized by assam down town university , faculty of nursing.
- Managing asthama , allergies , Diabetes and seizures in school cousre by coursera.
- Autism spectrum disorder course done by coursera.
- Skills for nursing information leaders course done by coutsera.
- Evreyday parenting-The ABCs of child rearing.
- Patient safety and quality improvement course done by coursera.
- Trauma emergencies and care course done by coursera.
- Health practics:Neutrition , Physical activity and community and family perticipation.
- Life , Health and Radiation course done by cousrera.
- Managing ADHD, Autism,Learning disabilities,and concusssion course done by coursera.
- Medical emergencies:CPR, toxicology, wilderness.
- Moralities of everyday life coursera done by coursera.
- Preventive healthcare for the new born baby course done by coursera.
- The people,power and pride of public health course done by coursera.
- Providing, social , emotional, behavioral , and special education service in school course done by coursera.