Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
· Sweta Bhadra, Uzzal Sharma, Alok Choudhury, “Study on Feature Extraction of Speech Emotion Recognition”, AJET, ISSN: 2348-7305, Volume 4(1), 2016.
· Sweta Bhadra, Mayuri Sharma, Usha Mary Sharma, “Fundamentals of Image Compression Techniques”, 2017 4Th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), New Delhi, 2017.
· Sweta Bhadra, Arup Baruah, “Automated Author Identification”, RegIcon-2017.
· Sweta Bhadra, Amanur Rahman, Abhilash Singh, “Analysis of Writing Style features In Accordance with Author Identification”, 2018 5th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2018.
· S. Bhadra, “Analysis of Tumor Detection Methods for Mammogram Images”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue.5, pp. 466-470, 2019.