Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Year of passing
Assam down town University
Diphu Govt. College
Mount Calvary English High School
1. Goswami P, Islam R, Khongmalai E, Sarkar BR, Sen S, Dey BK. Pharmacognostical and Preliminary Phytochemical Screening of leave of Polygonum muricatum, International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2017 May; 2(3): 06-10
2. Goswami P, Islam R, Khongmalai E, Sarkar BR, Sen S, Choudhury A, Dey BK. Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Anthelmintic Activity of Polygonum muricatum, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research. 2018 Nov 23; 6(3):07-12.
3. Goswami P, Changmai A, Barakoti H, Choudhury A, Dey BK. A brief review on Liposomal Drug Delivery System, J Pharm Adv Res, 2018; 1(8):362-36
4. Barakoti H, Lamichhane S, Goswami P, Choudhury A. Determination of suitable method of preparation of microcapsules for both water soluble and insoluble drug, J. Pharm. Sci. Innov, 2019; 8(2)
5. Goswami P, Choudhury A, Dey BK. Microemulsion – A Potential Carrier for Improved Bioavailability, International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives, 2019; 10(2): 69-77
6. Ananta Choudhury, Biplab Kumar Day, Priyanka Goswami, Arabinda Changmai, nation press ( ISBN-10 1648922066) 2020
7. Goswami P, Laskar MA, Basak M. A review on medicinal plants of north eastern region with potential antifertility activity, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 2020; 8(2): 162-165.
Perticipated in different scientific sassion like poster presentation and oral presentation in national and international conference/seminar