B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology (Goalpara College)
M.Sc. in Environmental Science (Tezpur University)
Ph.D in Environmental Science (Tezpur University)
Ph.D. Thesis Title: “Influence of silver and oxalate capped iron oxide nanomaterials on plant and soil environment”
1. Das, P., Barua, S., Karak, N., Bhattacharyya, P., and Bhattacharya, S. S. Plant extract –mediated green
silver nanoparticles: Efficacy as soil conditioner and plant growth promoter, Journal of Hazardous
Materials 346, 62–72, 2018.(I.F =6.06).
2. Das, P., Barua, S., Sarkar, S., Chatterjee, S. K., Mukherjee, S., Goswami, L., Das, S., Bhattacharya, S.,
Karak, N., and Bhattacharya, S. S. Mechanism of toxicity and transformation of silver nanoparticles:
Inclusive assessment in earthworm-microbe-soil-plant system, Geoderma 314, 73-84, 2018(I.F =4.07).
3. Das, P., Sarmah, K., Hussain, N., Pratihar, S., Das, S., Bhattacharyya, P., Patil, S.A., Kim, H.S., Iqbal,
M., Khazie, A., and Bhattacharya, S. S. Novel synthesis of an iron oxalate capped iron oxide
nanomaterial: a unique soil conditioner and slow release eco-friendly source of iron sustenance in plants.
RSC Adv. 6(105), 103012-103025, 2016.(I.F =3.10).
4. Das, P., Sarmah, K., Sarkar, S., Hussain, N., Das, S., Bhattacharya, S., Patil, S.A., Pratihar, S., and
Bhattacharya, S. S. Excellent nutrient mobilizing, soil conditioning, and buffering characteristics of
iron-manganese and iron-copper nanomaterials: an eco-toxicity, N-assimilation, photosynthetic potency,
and gene expression based assessment (Communicated).
5. Pratihar, S., Bhattacharya, S. S., Das, P., and Sarmah, K. Metal oxide based soil conditioner, World
Intellectual Property Organization, WO 2017/168446 A1, 2017.
6. Goswami, L., Kim, K. H., Deep, A., Das, P., Bhattacharya, S. S., Kumar, S., and Adelodun, A. A.
Engineered nano particles: nature, behaviour, and effect on the environment.Journal of Environmental
Management,196, 297-315, 2017. (I.F =4.10).
7.Barua, S., Konwar, R., Bhattacharya, S. S., Das, P., Devi, K.S.P., Maiti, T.K., Mandal, M., and Karak,
N. Non hazardous anticancerous and anti bacterial colloidal ‘green’ silver nanoparticles.Colloids and
Surfaces B,105, 37-42, 2013. (I.F =3.88).
8.Hussain, N., Das, S., Goswami, L., Das, P., Sahariah, B., and Bhattacharya, S. S. Intensification of
vermitechnology for kitchen waste and paddy straw employing earthworm consortium: assessment of
maturity time, microbial community structure, and economic benefit.Journal of Cleaner Production
Accepted (I.F.= 5.71).
9.Goswami, L., Bhattacharya, S.S., Mukhopadhyay, R., Das, P., and Goswami, R. Detoxification of
chromium-rich tannery industry sludge byEudrilus eugeniae: Insight on compost quality fortification
with enhanced microbial activity.