1. Awarded degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) from Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam, India on “Study of Seasonal accumulation of artemisinin in Artemisia annua with special reference to Assam” under the guidance of Prof. (Dr.) Rama Kanta Sharma, M.D (Ayu), Ph.D, HOD, Department of Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpa, Govt. Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Assam
2. M.Sc. in Botany (Plant Ecology) from Gauhati University, Assam
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) from Gauhati University.
4. Certificate course on “Commercialisation and Value addition of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants” from Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre, Govt. of India, Kannauj, U.P
1. Worked as a Coordinator at “CSER Research & Development Centre on Medicinal & Aromatic Plants”, Guwahati, Assam
2. Worked as an National Resources Expert at “AYUSH Resource Centre for North East”, Under National Medicinal Plants Board of India, Govt. of India
3. Worked as a Research associate at “North-Eastern Space Application Centre”, Govt. of India, Umiam, Shillong, Meghalaya on the project “Ground water Prospect mapping for Rajiv Gandhi drinking water mission”.
4. Worked at “La- Monte Institute” Shillong under NESAC, Govt. in India, as a Research Associate.
1. “A Study on Impact of Effluents of Paper Mill on Plants with Special Reference to Chlorophyll Content” published in “World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences” Published by Society for Advancement of Science
ISSN 2349-0063 (Online/Electronic),Volume 1, Issue- 3, 15-20, July - September 2014)
2. “The effects of variation in the Time of planting of Artemisia Annua on accumulation of Artemisinin Content in Goalpara District of Assam” published in “International Journal of Current Multidisciplinary Studies” ISSN: 2455-3107 (online/electronic), Vol. 2, Issue, 1, pp. 106-116, January, 2016.
3. “Effect of Plant age in relation to Artemisinin Content in Artemisia annua special reference to Assam” published in “World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences” Published by Society for Advancement of Science
ISSN 2349-0063 (Online/Electronic),Volume 3, Issue- 1, 110-114, January to March 2016 )
4. “Phototherapeutic methods used by Traditional Healers of Manipur, India" published in Ethnobotanical Leaflets 17: 358-363 , 2008
1. Worked as an Consultant for the cultivation of Pogostemon cablin in association with State Medicinal Plants Board of Manipur, Govt. of Manipur covering an area of about fifty hectares of land.
2. Worked as a Resource Person in Dhing College (Nagaon), Goalpara College.
3. Worked as an Consultant for the Horticulture Mission Programme for MAPs ( Stevia rebaudiana, Rauvolfia serpentina) of Department of Horticulture. Govt. of Manipur.
4. Act as a Resource Person for farmers training program under Forest Department, Assam, Institute of Bioresource and Sustainable Development, Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, Imphal, Manipur, Agriculture Department of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.