B Sc (Biotechnology)
M Sc (Biotechnology)
PhD (Biotechnology, Thesis Submitted)
1. Talukdar A, Talukdar N, Deka S, Sahariah BJ. Dillenia indica (OUTENGA) as Anti-diabetic herb found in Assam: A REVIEW. International Journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research. 2012;3(8):2482.
2. Singha S, Neog K, Kalita PP, Talukdar N, Sarma MP. Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Neptunia oleraceae. International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology. 2014;2(2):55-9.
3. Deka S, Talukdar N, Apurba Talukdar BM, Sahariah B. Antidiabetic Activity of some Medicinal Plants found in various region of assam. International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine. 2012;2(02).
4. Das K, Kalita PP, Sarma MP, Talukdar N, Kakoti P. Extraction, estimation and comparison of proteins and carbohydrates from different parts of Costus speciosus and a brief study on its phytochemicals content. 2014.
5. Talukdar N, Dutta A, Chakraborty R, Das K. Screening of phytochemicals, antioxidant and inhibitory effect on Alpha-amylase by ethanolic extract of Elaeocarpus ganitrus (BARK). International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2017;8(12):5270-5.
6. Chokhone K, Talukdar N, Sarma MP, Das K, Kalita PP. Screening of phytochemicals and evaluation of anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and in-vitro antidiabetic activity of Crassula ovata leaves. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2017;8(2):859.
7. Bhargab Jyoti Sahariah, RKS, Mangala Lahkar, Nayan Talukdar. Antibacterial And Antifungal Activity of Mimosa pudica Linn. Against the selected bacterial and fungal strains. American Journal of Pharmacy and Health Research (AJPHR). 2016;4(8):31-7.
8. Bandita Sarma SM, JanardhanSaravanan, Satyendra Deka, Pallab Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Bhargav Nimavat. Syntheses, characterization and antimicrobial screening of some novel benzimidazoles. Hygeia::journal for drugs and medicines. 2015;6(2):28-37.
9. Devi E, Devi J, Kalita P, Talukdar N, Bhattacharjee M. Phytochemical Analysis of Solanum virginianum and its Effect on Human Pathogenic Microbes with Special Emphasis on Salmonella typhi J Forensic Toxicol Pharmacol 4: 3. of. 2015;5:2.
10. Minakshi B JD, Chanbi Devi E, Nayan T, Partha PK, Kundal N, PS M. Phytochemical Analysis of Traditional Medicinal Plants and their Antimicrobial Activity: An Experience from North East India. Open Access Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2014;1(1):1-7.
11. Talukdar N, Dutta A, Das K. Anti-Oxidant, Antimicrobial and inhibitory effect on Α-Amylase of ethyl acetate extracts from the bark of Elaeocarpus ganitrus. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2016; 6 (11): 6926-31.
12. Redina S, Partha PK, Manash PS, Nayan T, Harajyoti D. Screening of Phytochemicals and Determination of Total Phenolic Content, Anti-Oxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Methanolic Extract of Piper Nigrum Leaves. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2018
13. kundal N, Manash PS, Subhankar D, Robinson, Surjya L, Minakshi B, Nayan T, Partha PK. Isolation, Antibiotic sensitivity and biochemical characterisation of fruit spoiling bactria from different markets of guwahati city. Applied clinical pharmacology and toxicology. 2017