Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Year of passing
(Obstetrics and Gynaecology nursing)
Padmashree College of Nursing, Bangalore -72
1st year: 81.43% with DISTINCTION
2nd year: 82.52%
SIMS College of Nursing, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh -1
NTR University, Vijayawada
1st year: 72.6%,
2nd year :68%,
3rd year 68.7%,
4th year :75.85%
International School Of Resources (ISOR),Imphal
COHSEM, Imphal, Manipur
Tiny Tots’ Unique School, Imphal
Board of Secondary Education, Imphal
Nature of duties
Faculty of Nursing, Assam down town University,Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam.
Academics, co ordinating, guiding research, demonstration & organizing various relevant activities
Bhagirathi Neotia Woman &Child Crae Centre (a unit of Park Hospital), Rawdon Street, Kolkata
About 2 years
Giving hands on care for various maternity cases in various areas (Labour ward, antenatal & postnal wards)
1. Zulanbeni C Kithan, Nongmeikapam Monika, Ruth Lalhmingthang (June 2020) “An Experimental Study To Assess The Effectiveness Of Moist Heat Application For Reduction Of Post Episiotomy Pain After Normal Vaginal Delivery Among Postnatal Mothers In Selected Hospital, Guwahati, Assam”. International Journal Of Creative And Research Thoughts (Ijcrt), Volume: 8, Issue : 6 , P: 835-836, Impact Factor 7.9, ISSN:2320-2882
2.Lalawmpuii Fanai, Ruth Lalhmingthang, Nongmeikapam Monika (June 2020) “ a study to evaluate the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on Polycystic ovarian disease among adolescent girls in selected college, Guwahati, Assam. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT) Volume- 8, Issue- 6, P - 1353-1355, ISSN:2320-2882
3. Tage Renu, Ruth Lalhmingthang, Nongmeikapam Monika (June-2019)" A study to assess the knowledge regarding menopausal symptoms among women in selected community of Guwahati, Assam with a view of developing information booklet". International Journal of Research and analytical Reviews . Volume -6, Issue- 2, P: 117-118, .IF: 5.7. (E- ISSN -2348-1269)
4.Sengchi J Sangma, Ruth Lalhmingthang, Nongmeikapam Monika (June-2019)" A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on sex education among adolescents in selected schools,Guwahati, Assam". Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research . Volume -6, Issue- 6, P: 244-245, .IF: 5.8. (E- ISSN
5. S Arenla Ao, Nongmeikapam Monika, Ruth Lalhmingthang (June-2019)" A study to assess the effectiveness of application of cold compress versus hot compress in the management of breast engorgement among post-natal mothers in selected hospital, Guwahati, Assam. Paripex- Indian Journal of Research. Volume -8, Issue- 6, P: 42-44, .IF: 6.7. (E- ISSN -2250-1991).
6. Ludy Lalramdinpuii, Ruth Lalhmingthang, Nongmeikapam Monika, (June -2018) "A study to assess the effectiveness of Self Instructional Module on knowledge regarding management of dysmenorrhoea among adolescent girls in selected college at Guwahati, Assam". Paripex- Indian Journal of research.Volume- 7, Issue-6, P-45, IF -6.7 ISSN: 2250- 1991.
7.Nongmeikapam Monika,Ruth Lalhmingthang,Bhagya Devi Das (June 2018) "A study to assess the knowledge of the postnatal mothers regarding the problems of premature babiesadmited at NICU in slected Hospital , Assam", Indian Journal of Applied Research. Volume- 8, Issue-6, P-149, IF -5.3, ISSN-2245-555X..
8. Devi, H. K., Sengupta M, & Monika, N (2016) “Effectiveness of betadine vs normal saline in catheter care for prevention of catheter associated urinary tract infection.” Mpl J of Nurs Health Sci, 2(2), 34-37. ISSN: 2395-1397(Indexed in Google Scholar).
9. Naoroibam, J ,Devi MB.,& Nongmeikapam, M.,(2016). Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Practice Regarding Intravenous Cannulation among the Staff Nurses. International Journal Of Nursing education.8(2).46-49. Print ISSN: 0974-9349. Online ISSN: 0974-9357. DOI : 10.5958/0974-9357.2016.00045.3
10. Abstract on “A Study To Assess The Knowledge And Attitude Of Staff Nurses Regarding Cord Blood Banking In Selected Maternity Hospital , Bangalore”, published on E- Nursing journal of Padmashree college of Nursing, Bangalore.
11. Guiding various Research Projects for graduates & post graduates since 2012.
HONOURS AND AWARDS:
1) Certificate of Appreciation for “Best Faculty Speaker” of Odd semester (2017) in the Faculty Saturday Seminar organized by Assam down town University.
2) Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in poster presentation in the National Conference held on 7th Jan’ 2017, at Assam down town University organized by Sankar Madhab College of Nursing, Panikhaiti, Guwahati.
3) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction in MSc Nursing Final year examination held during May, 2012 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
4) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction in MSc Nursing First year examination held during May, 2011 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
5) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction and College Topper in BSc (N) Final year examination held during Nov.2008 in Dr. NTR University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
6) Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in symposium competition held on 12th May 2007, in SIMS college of Nursing, Guntur.
1) University Paper setter for graduates and post graduates for various Universities.
2) Have been appointed as External Examiner & Internal Examiner for graduates and post graduates for various Universities.
3)Have been appointed as Assessor under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
SHORT TERM COURSE ATTENDED:
Short term training for learning experience in “General Principles of Management” held at RUHSA Dept, CMC Vellore from 06.12.2011 to 11.12.2011