Year of passing
(Obstetrics and Gynaecology nursing)
Padmashree College of Nursing, Bangalore -72
1st year: 81.43% with DISTINCTION
2nd year: 82.52%
SIMS College of Nursing, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh -1
NTR University, Vijayawada
1st year: 72.6%,
2nd year :68%,
3rd year 68.7%,
4th year :75.85%
International School Of Resources (ISOR),Imphal
COHSEM, Imphal, Manipur
Tiny Tots’ Unique School, Imphal
Board of Secondary Education, Imphal
Nature of duties
Sankar Madhab College of Nursing, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam.
Academics, co ordinating, guiding research, demonstration & organizing various relevant activities
Bhagirathi Neotia Woman &Child Crae Centre (a unit of Park Hospital), Rawdon Street, Kolkata
About 2 years
Giving hands on care for various maternity cases in various areas (Labour ward, antenatal & postnal wards)
1. Devi, H. K., Sengupta M, & Monika, N (2016) “Effectiveness of betadine vs normal saline in catheter care for prevention of catheter associated urinary tract infection.” Mpl J of Nurs Health Sci, 2(2), 34-37. ISSN: 2395-1397(Indexed in Google Scholar).
2. Naoroibam, J ,Devi MB.,& Nongmeikapam, M.,(2016). Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Practice Regarding Intravenous Cannulation among the Staff Nurses. International Journal Of Nursing education.8(2).46-49. Print ISSN: 0974-9349. Online ISSN: 0974-9357. DOI : 10.5958/0974-9357.2016.00045.3
3) Abstract on “A Study To Assess The Knowledge And Attitude Of Staff Nurses Regarding Cord Blood Banking In Selected Maternity Hospital , Bangalore”, published on E- Nursing journal of Padmashree college of Nursing, Bangalore.
4) Guiding various Research Projects for graduates & post graduates since 2012.
HONOURS AND AWARDS:
1) Certificate of Appreciation for “Best Faculty Speaker” of Odd semester (2017) in the Faculty Saturday Seminar organized by Assam down town University.
2) Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in poster presentation in the National Conference held on 7th Jan’ 2017, at Assam down town University organized by Sankar Madhab College of Nursing, Panikhaiti, Guwahati.
3) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction in MSc Nursing Second year examination held during May, 2012 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
4) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction in MSc Nursing First year examination held during May, 2011 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
5) Certificate of Merit for securing Distinction and College Topper in BSc (N) 4th year examination held during Nov.2008 in Dr. NTR University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
6) Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in symposium competition held on 12th May 2007, in SIMS college of Nursing, Guntur.
1) University Paper setter for graduates and post graduates for various Universities.
2) Have been appointed as External Examiner & Internal Examiner for graduates and post graduates for various Universities.
3)Have been appointed as Assessor under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
SHORT TERM COURSE ATTENDED: