Board / University
Assam down town University
The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai
North Bengal University
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
1. Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice: Johns Hopkins University
2. Positive Psychology: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
College/ Institution /Industry
Assam down town University ,Gandhinagar,
Panikhaiti , Guwahati, India
Since August, 2013 to continuing
Himalayan Pharmacy Institue, Majhitar,
Rangpoo, East Sikkim, India
Since Sep, 2008 to July, 2013
Seven Hills college of pharmacy
Venkatramapuram, Tirupati, A.P
Since March, 2008 to Sep, 2008
Bennet Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
608 B Wing, 6th Floor, Manubhai Tower, Sayajigunj, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390005
Since March, 2002 to Sep, 2003
TTK Healthcare Ltd,
No.19, Pycrofts Garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 006
Since October, 2003 to June, 2004
Walter Bushnell Pharma Limited
No. 14, Apeejay Stya House, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash II, Delhi - 110048
Since July, 2004 to June, 2006
Total Experience (Teaching + Industry)= 12.3+4.3yrs
1. Investigation of mindfulness & job of guardians in their child's oral prosperity & brushing framework. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research. 2020, 8(2), 17– 21
2. Anti-Ulcer Plants From North-East India- A Review, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2019,4(4), 321-331,
3. Antimicrobial activity of 1, 3, 4- thiadiazole Derivatives: A Recent Review, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR), 2018, 456-467.
4. Pyrazole derivatives and their biological applications: a review, NSHM journal of Pharmacy and Healthcare Management , 2018, 8, 7-14.
5. AQUASOME-A BRIEF OVERVIEW”. International Journal of Innovative Pharmaceutical Science and Research. 2014, 2(6) 1222-1230.
1. Synthesis And Anti-inflammatory Activity Of [1, 3, 4]-thiadiazole- [1, 3-dione]-isoindole Derivatives, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 2020, 7(2),860-877
2. Synthesis and Pharmacological Activity of Some Pyrazolone Derivatives, Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International,2020, 32(10): 46-55
3. Synthesis And Biological Evaluation Of Some Pyrazole-Based Mannich Bases, Research Journal Of Pharmacy And Technology (RJPT), 2019, 12(9), 1-6.
4. Synthesis, Characterization and Anticancer Evaluation of Novel Substituted-[1, 3, 4]- Thiadiazole Derivatives, European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 2018, 5(11), 259-267.
5. Synthesis, characterisation and biological evaluation of some novel schiff base and mannich base of isatin and its derivatives with benzimidazole” Innovations in Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacotherapy, 2016, 4 (1), 177-187.
6. Synthesis,Characterisation and In-Vitro Anti-microbial Activity of Some Novel 1, 3, 4- Thiadiazole Derivatives”. Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.2015, 2(4), 235-247
7. Synthesis, characterization and in-vitro antioxidant activity of some novel 1, 3, 4-thiadiazole derivatives. Der Pharma Chemica. 2015, 7(1), 230-240.
8. Synthesis, characterization of thiazolidinedione derivatives as oral hypoglycemic agent”. Indian journal of pharmaceutical science and research, 2015, 5(2), 67-71.
9. Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of pyrazole derivatives’. Journal of global trends in pharmaceutical sciences, 2015, 6(1), 2411-2416
10. A study on the antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of some new 1, 3, 4- thiadiazole derivatives’. International Journal of ChemTech Research, 2015, 7(5), 2520-2531.
11. Synthesis of pharmaceutically important 1, 3, 4- thiadiazole derivatives as analgesic and antipyretic agents”. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2015, 4(5), 1303-1324.
12. Synthesis, Spectral characterization and biological evaluation of some novel substituted imidazole derivatives” Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical research, 2015, 6(4), 58-63.
13. Synthesis, characterization, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activities of some novel pyrazoline derivatives”. International journal of advances in pharmaceutical research. 2014, 5(4), 2230-7583.
14. Synthesis antimicrobial & anthalmintic activity of some novel benzimidazole derivative”. International Journal of Drug Research &Technology. 2014, 4(3), 2277-1506.
15. A comprehensive review on niosomes as novel drug delivery system”. Journal of Advance Pharmaceutical Research and Bioscience. 2014, 2(5), 117-121.
16. Synthesis, characterization and pharmacological screening of some novel benzimidazole derivatives”. International Research Journal of Pharmacy. 2014, 5(4), 2230– 8407.
17. Synthesis and biological evaluation of 2-substituted benzimidazole derivatives”. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2015, 8, 715–719
18. Synthesis and biological evaluation of formazan derivatives. Journal of advanced Pharmaceutical Technology and Research, 2010, 1(4), 396-400.
19. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some 6-arylidine-3-aryl-2, 3, 3a, 4, 5, 6-hexahydrocyclopenta[c] pyrazoles /oxazoles. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2008, 18, 157-160.
20.Evaluation of Pharmacognostical, Phytochemical and Antifertility effect of Blechnumorientale leaves. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research, ISSN: 2231-3354; (Accepted).
Presentations in Seminars/ Conferences and Publication of Abstracts, National and International:
1.Exosomes As A Novel Drug Delivery Carrier For Brain Targetting, Colloquium-2020, International e-Conference on Innovation in Pharmacy and Green Chemistry during Post Covid-19 Era, JIS University, 81, Nilgunj Road, Agarpara, Kolkata, West Bengal, 11 – 13 June, 2020, 155Exosomes As A Novel Drug Delivery Carrier For Brain Targetting, Colloquium-2020, International e-Conference on Innovation in Pharmacy and Green Chemistry during Post Covid-19 Era, JIS University, 81, Nilgunj Road, Agarpara, Kolkata, West Bengal, 11 – 13 June, 2020, 155
2. Synthesis and Antioxidant Activity of a Variety of biphenyl , Linked 1, 3, 4-Oxadiazoles ,ADTU PHARMACON 2019, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 2019, 16
3. Synthesis and characterization of diphenylallylidene analogues as antimicrobial agents, National conference on Translation Drug Discovery: Current trands and future interventions (TDDCTFI), Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 2018.
4. Evaluation of anthelmintic activity of dried fruits of the plant of Garcinia Cowa, IPA Annual Convention-2018, “Pharmavision 2030-A road map for profession of pharmacy”, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 2018.
5. Evaluation of Antidiabetic Activity of Fruits of Sechium Edule, IPA Annual Convention-2018, “Pharmavision 2030-A road map for profession of pharmacy”, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 2018.
6. Synthesis and evaluation of some novel mannich bases of Thiazolidine-2, 4-dione as oral antihyperglycemic agents, National seminar on Challenges and recent trands in drug discovery and drug targeting, GRY Institute of Pharmacy, Khargone, M.P,2018
7. Role of bioactive Phytochemicals in synergestic antimicrobial activity, National seminar on Challenges and recent trands in drug discovery and drug targeting, GRY Institute of Pharmacy, Khargone, M.P,2018
8. Design and synthesis of quinazoline derivatives as potent multi acting hdac and Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (RTKs) for the treatment of cancer, 70th India Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC), 2E-41, 312, 2018.
9. Synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial activity of some new formazan derivatives, 70th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC), 2E-56, 318, 2018
10. Synthesis and biological effects of new derivatives of benzotriazole as analgesic and anti-inflammatory agents, Pharm. Sci, 2nd International Conference on “Frontiers of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, 2017.
11. Phytochemical screening and pharmacological activity study of leaves of hibiscus rosasinensis, Pharm. Sci, 2nd International Conference on “Frontiers of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, 2017,
12. Antipyretic activity of ethanolic extract of Thevetia peruviana in Brewer’s yeast induces pyrexia. Recent advances and scope in herbal technology: Challenges and Prospects, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Assam University, Silchar, Assam, 2016, 20-21
13. Hepatoprotective activity of methanol extract of Neriumindicum mill. Against paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity in albino rats”. International Conference on Research &Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences-Global scenario,2013, 36.
14. Synthesis and antimicrobial screening of some heterocyclic compounds containing benzimidazole nucleus” .International Conference on Research &Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences-Global scenario, 2013, 63
15. Synthesis and antimicrobial screening of some heterocyclic compounds containing benzimidazole nucleus”. International Conference on Research &Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences-Global scenario, Assam downtown University, Assam ,2013
16. Antibacterial activity of some novel 2, 6, 8- substituted-3 quinazoline 3[H] one, 2010, 62nd IPC, B-329.
Conference/Seminar / Workshop Attended
1.Online Faculty Development Program (FDI) on PANDEMICITY- THE SOCIAL, MEDICAL COGNITIVE AND SCHOLASTIC CHALLENGES AND OUR CONTINUED EXISTENCE “bridging the gap between mental health and Social well being” Organized by Faculty of Pharamedical Science, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 13th to 18th July, 2020.
2. PRAGYATHA 2020–A One Week Virtual Faculty Development Program (VFDP) on Recent Advances in Pharmacy Education, organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Narasaraopeta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, in co-ordination with the Association of Pharmacy Professionals, Guntur (Dist), Andhra PradeshIndia from 10th – 15th July 2020.
3. e-Faculty Advancement Initiative (e-FAI), “Road Ahead, Scope of Online Teaching Advancement” Organized by APTI-Odisha State Branch, APTI, Central Committee. 26th to 29th May 2020. www.aptiindia.org
4. Virtual Faculty Development Program (V-FDI) on “Essentials for Good Research” Organized by Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 27th May to 2nd June, 2020.
5. Virtual Faculty Development Program (V-FDI) on Challenges and opportunity in post covid-19 pandemic phase: Focusing teaching, Research and innovation. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 07th to 13th June, 2020.
6. AICTE sponsored Staff Development Programme (SDF) on Innovations in pharmacy education research and profession in the Indian context, on 20-30th June, Himalayan Pharmacy Institute,Majhitar, East Sikkim, 2011.
7.National Seminar on Advencement in health care management:Traditional knowledge to contemporary drug technology, ADTU Pharmacon2019, Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 2019.
8. 1st National Pharmacist’s Convention 2019, NEPC-2019, ITA Machkhaowa, Guwahati, Assam, 2019
9. National conference on Translation Drug Discovery: Current trands and future interventions (TDDCTFI), Assam down town University, Guwahati, Assam, 2018.
10. IPA Annual Convention-2018, Pharmavision 2030-A road map for profession of pharmacy, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 2018.
11. National seminar on Challenges and recent trends in drug discovery and drug targeting, GRY Institute of Pharmacy, Khargone, M.P,2018
12. National workshop on Scientific writing and publication from Bench to Paper Himalayan Pharmacy institute, Majhitar, East Sikkim, 2018.
13. International seminar on 3D-Approches in Combinatorial Chemistry: Challenges and perspectives, Arulmigu Kalasalingam college of Pharmacy, Krishnankoli, Tamilnadu, 2018.
14. North East pharmaceutical convention- Act East policy and prospects of pharmaceutical Development in north East India on 6th and 7th May, Guwahat, Assam, 2017.
15. National seminar on National seminar on Nano-technology and its applications on drug delivery system on 11th and 12th March, Majhitar, Sikkim, 2011.
16. Second Inernational Conference and Indo- Canadian Satellite Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology, Practice and Natural Health Products, at J.S.S. college of Pharmacy, Ooty, 2007.
17. Approaches on Drug Development, Sponsored by A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi at J.S.S, college of Pharmacy, Ooty, 2007.
1. Ph. D: Assam down town University
AICTE project( RPS)
3.No. of M. Pharm. and Ph. D. Students Guided:
B.Pharm.: 42, M. Pharm.: 04, Ph. D. Registered: 05
a. Alzheimer’s- The End of Memory (ISBN: 978-3-330-06831-15) 2017
b.Erectile Dysfunction: Tear Happiness (ISBN: 978-613-9-97716-1), 2018
c. Bamboo: The Medicinal Plant (ISBN: 978-035-9-57285-4), 2019
d.Cancer: The Tremor (ISBN: 978-613-8-91033-6), 2019
e.BEVACIZUMB: A Comprehensive treatment review on Ovarian and colorectal Cancer (ISBN: 978-1648928260), 2020
5. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: Member of Pharmacy Council of India (FID No HPMLEC 000017).
6.Faculty In-Charge: D. Pharm, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam down town University.