1. Ph.D in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics) in the year 2014.
2. M.Sc. in Mathematics in the year 2010.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics in Gauhati Commerce College, Ghy-21 from 15.07.2011 to 30.06.2012 and from 01.08.2013 to 31.12.2013. Also I served in Arya Vidyapeeth College for the post of Assistant Professor from 01.08.2012 to 30.06.2013. At present, I have been serving as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Assam Down Town University, Ghy-26.
LIST OF PUBLICATION:
Title of the paper
Name of the authors
Dufour Effect On A Transient MHD Flow Past A Uniformly Moving Porous Plate With Heat Sink
Advances and Applications in Fluid Mechanics
(Volume 13, Number 1, 2013, pp: 1-24)
Soret Effect On An Oscillatory MHD Mixed Convective Mass Transfer Flow Past An Infinite Vertical Porous Plate With Variable Suction
“Applied Mathematical Sciences”
(Volume 7, Number 51, 2013, pp: 2515-2524)
Transient MHD Mass Transfer Flow Past An Impulsively Started Vertical Plate With Ramped Temperature, Concentration, Thermal Diffusion And Radiation
“International Journal of Research in Mathematics and Computation”
(Vol.2, No.2, 2014, pp: 19-32)
Effects Of Chemical Reaction On A Transient Mass Transfer Flow Past An Impulsively Started Vertical Plate With Ramped Temperature, Concentration, Thermal Diffusion And Radiation
“Journal of Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer”
(Vol. 35, 2013, pp: 252-273)
MHD Effect On An Oscillatory Mixed Convective Flow Past An Infinite Vertical Porous Plate With Radiation
“Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics”
(Vol. 3, 2013, pp: 271-277)
MHD Laminar Boundary Flow with Oscillatory Boundary Condition and Mass Transfer with Soret and Radiation Effect
“JMI International Journal of Mathematical Science”
(Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp: 1-9)
MHD Effect on Unsteady Flow Past an Accelerated Vertical Plate
“International Journal of Physics and Mathematical Sciences”
(Vol. 4, No. 4, 2014, pp: 56-70)
Effect of chemical reaction on an unsteady MHD free convective flow past a
porous plate with ramped temperature
“Proceedings of the
International Conference on Frontiers in Mathematics, 26-28 March, 2015”
Style and Strategies Practiced in Mathematics Class of Secondary Schools of Nagaland
S. Ratna, S.Sinha
“International Journal of Advanced Research in Education and Technology”
(Vol. 3, No. 3, 2016, pp: 72-78)
Effect of Socio-economic status on performance of Mathematics among students of secondary schools of Guwahati city
“IOSR Journal of Mathematics”
(Vol. 13, No. 1, 2017, pp: 26-33)
Unsteady MHD Buoyancy
Induced flow past an accelerated vertical plate with chemical reaction
“International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST)”
(Vol. 10, No. 02S, 2018, pp: 185-192)
LIST OF CONFERENCES PRESENTED
1. 57th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) (An International Meet) (December 17-20, 2012), organized by Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University), Pune.
2. 58th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) (An International Meet) (December 18-21, 2013), held at Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal, India.
3. International Conference on Frontiers in Mathematics (ICFM-2015) (March 26-28, 2015) organized by Department of Mathematics, Gauhati University, Assam, India.
4. 78th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society(Jan.22-25, 2013) organized by the Department of Mathematics and DST-Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
5. National Conference on Pure and Applied Mathematics (NCPAM) (May 9-10,2013) organized by Department of Mathematics, Royal School of Engineering & Technology, held at Royal Group of Institutions, Guwahati.
6. National Seminar on Recent Trends of Research in Science & Technology (59th Annual Technical Session of Assam Science Society), March 29, 2014, organized by Assam Science Society, held at Cotton College, Cotton College State University, Guwahati, Assam.
7. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Recent Trends in Mathematics & its Applications (RTMA) (October 7-8, 2013) organized by Digboi College, Digboi.
8. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Recent Trends in Mathematics & its Applications (RTMA) (May 26-27, 2014) organized by Department of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh.
9. National Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (Nov. 10-11, 2017) organized by Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology, Tezpur.
LIST OF CONFERENCES ATTENDED
1. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Mathematical Sciences and its interdisciplinary approach, (Nov.1-2, 2012) organized by Department of Mathematics, Debraj Roy College, Golaghat.
2. National Seminar on Frontiers in Science and Technology (58th Annual Technical Session of Assam Science Society, 8-9 March, 2013) organized by Assam Science Society.
3. A national conference on “ Approaches of Basic Sciences Towards the Development of Engineering and Technology” (NABSET 2013, 1-2 March, 2013) organised by Donbosco college of Engineering and Technology, a constituent unit of Assam Donbosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati-781017.
Appointment as an external expert for Ph. D. Progress Report presentation in
University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya, held on 09/03/2015.