Year of passing
Percentage of marks
Eng, Ass, G.Maths,GSc, SSt, H4
Eng, Ass, Ph, Ch, Stat,Math
Mathematics (Physics, Statistics)
8.5 CGPA in Course Work
Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics in Gauhati Commerce College, Ghy-21 from 15.07.2011 to 30.06.2012 and from 01.08.2013 to 31.12.2013. Also I served in Arya Vidyapeeth College for the post of Assistant Professor from 01.08.2012 to 30.06.2013. At present, I have been serving as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Assam Down Town University, Ghy-26.
1. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “MHD Laminar Boundary Flow with Oscillatory Boundary Condition and Mass Transfer with Soret and Radiation Effect”, JMI International Journal of Mathematical Science, 4, 2, 1-9, ISSN: 0976-5913, 2012.
2. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “Soret Effect On An Oscillatory MHD Mixed Convective Mass Transfer Flow Past An Infinite Vertical Porous Plate With Variable Suction”, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 7, 51, 2515-2524, ISSN: 1314-7552, 2013.
3. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “Dufour Effect On A Transient MHD Flow Past A Uniformly Moving Porous Plate With Heat Sink”, Advances and Applications in Fluid Mechanics, 13, 1, 1-24, ISSN: 0973-4686, 2013.
4. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “Effects Of Chemical Reaction On A Transient Mass Transfer Flow Past An Impulsively Started Vertical Plate With Ramped Temperature, Concentration, Thermal Diffusion And Radiation”, Journal of Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer, 35, 252-273, ISSN: 0970-9991, 2013.
5. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “MHD Effect On An Oscillatory Mixed Convective Flow Past An Infinite Vertical Porous Plate With Radiation”, Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics, 3, 271-277, ISSN: 2165-3860, 2013.
6. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “Transient MHD Mass Transfer Flow Past An Impulsively Started Vertical Plate With Ramped Temperature, Concentration, Thermal Diffusion And Radiation”, International Journal of Research in Mathematics and Computation, 2, 2, 19-32, ISSN: 2348-1528, 2014.
7. Sinha S, Ahmed N, “MHD Effect on Unsteady Flow past an Accelerated Vertical Plate”, International Journal of Physics and Mathematical Sciences, 4, 4, 56-70, ISSN: 2277-2111, 2014
8. Sinha S, “Effect of chemical reaction on an unsteady MHD free convective flow past a porous plate with ramped temperature”, Proceedings of the International conference on Frontiers in Mathematics, ISBN: 978-81-928118-9-5, 2015.
9. S. Ratna, S.Sinha & P. Chakrabarty, “Style and Strategies Practiced in Mathematics Class of Secondary Schools of Nagaland”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Education and Technology, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2016, pp: 72-78, ISSN: 2394-6814.
10. S.Sinha & G. C. Das, “Effect of Socio-economic status on performance of Mathematics among students of secondary schools of Guwahati city”, IOSR Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 13, No. 1, 2017, pp: 26-33, ISSN: 2278-5728.
11. S.Sinha, “Unsteady MHD Buoyancy Induced flow past an accelerated vertical plate with chemical reaction”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 10, No. 02S, 2018, pp: 185-192, ISSN: 0975- 5462.
12. D. Bhattacharya, S.Sinha & G. C. Sarmah, “Influence of Socio-economic status of parents on performance of Mathematics among the upper primary students of Guwahati metro”, International Journal of Latest Engineering and Management Research, Vol. 3, No. 4, 2018, pp: 54-64, ISSN: 2455-4847.
13. S.Sinha & M. Mahanta, “Unsteady MHD Convective Heat and Mass Transfer Flow Past a semi-infinite vertical porous Plate with Chemical Reaction”, “AJANTA”, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2019, pp: 200-214, ISSN: 2277-5730.
14. S.Sinha & M. Kr. Sama, “Chemical Impact on Heat and Mass Transfer Flow in Presence of Radiation and Rotation with Variable Temperature and Concentration”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Vol. 8, No. 4, 2019, pp: 1966-1970, ISSN: 2277-3878.
15. S.Sinha & M. Kr. Sama, “Effect of Radiation and Hall Current on an MHD Transient Heat and Mass Transfer Flow in Presence of Rotation”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Vol. 9, No. 1, 2019, pp: 2501-2504, ISSN: 2278-3075.
16. S.Sinha & M. Kr. Sama, “Effect of Radiation on an oscillatory MHD Mixed Convective Mass Transfer Flow Past an Infinite Vertical Porous Plate with variable Suction”, “AJANTA” , Vol. 9, No. 1, 2019, pp: 2501-2504, ISSN: 2277-5730.
17. S.Sinha & M. Mahanta, “Thermal Diffusion (Soret Effect) on an Unsteady MHD Mixed Convective Heat and Mass Transfer Flow through Vertical Porous Medium with Chemical Reaction”, Science and Technology Journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, 2020, pp: 69-77, ISSN: 2321-3388.
LIST OF CONFERENCES PRESENTED
LIST OF CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Appointment as an external expert for Ph. D. Progress Report presentation in
University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya, held on 09/03/2015.