Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
2012: First Class in M. Tech in Computer Science & Technology from WBUT (MAKAUT)
2009: First Class in B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from WBUT (MAKAUT)
2005: First Division in H.S. from WBCHSE
2003: First Division in Secondary from WBBSE
08 Years & 08 Months of Teaching Experience.
1. Stood 2nd in M. Tech.
2. Member in the editorial board of The Crossover, a multidisciplinary bi-annual magazine published from Jamshedpur by Symphony Publications.
3. Member of CSTA (Computer Science Teachers Association, Membership No.: 9148276) & ACM (Association for Computing Machinery, a part of CSTA) since July 2013.
4. Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineer) since July 2013.
5. Member of AASCIT (American Association for Science & Technology) since February 2014.
6. I have reviewed a manuscript titled A Random Policy based Hierarchical Load Balancing Technique using Variable Threshold Value in Grid as requested by the International Research Journal of Computer Engineering on September 2013.
7. Actively participated in the SAT@home project using BOINC. Created a new team SAT@BACET for better execution & contribution towards voluntary computation from India.
8. Actively participated in VolPEx project using BOINC with the North Carolina State University as their team member.
9. Google Scholar since July 2012.