1. A. Choudhury, S. Bahadur, R.Chanda, A. Roy, S. Das and S. Saha. Preparation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Microcapsules of Captopril for Oral Controlled Release, Volume 01, Issue 02, April- June, p-100-105, 2008.
2. A. Choudhury, Sujoy Das, N.R.Bhuyan, R. Chanda, S. Bahadur, S. Saha “Preparation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Tablet of Omeprazoole for Oral Controlled Release”. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Volume 01, Issue 03, July - Sep, P-166-170, 2008.
3. Sujoy Das, S. Bahadur, A. Choudhury, S. Saha. Development and characterization extended release gastroretentive drug delivery. Journal of Pharmacy Research. Volume 02, Issue 9, October, 2009.
4. S Vaghasia, V Kanthiya, S Das, R Setty, AChoudhury.Optimization of Coating Solution for Preparation of Sustained Release Tablet. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and technology, volume 01, Issue 3, Nov-Dec, P-204-206, 2009.
5. Choudhury A, Dash S K, Roy A, Bahadur S, Saha, Das S.Design and Evaluation of Ranitidine Hydrochloride for Oral Controlled Release. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and technology, volume 01, Issue 2, Sept– Oct, P-167-170, 2009.
6. Sujoy Das, N.R.Bhuyan, A. Roy, S. Bahadur, A. Choudhury, S. Saha. Physicochemical Characterization and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Tablets of Omeprazole for Local Action.Journal of pharmaceutical science and research.vol.01 (4), P-116-122, 2009.
7. Chanda R, Roy A, Bahadur S, Saha S, Das S, Choudhury A.Floating drug delivery: A potential alternative to conventional therapy.International Journal of PharmTech Research.Vol.2, No.1, Jan-March, p 49-59, 2010.
8. Ananta choudhury, Sujoy das, Satishdhangar, Sumitkapasiya, Abhishakkanango.Development and characterization buccoadhesive film of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride.International Journal of PharmTech Research.Vol.2, No.2, April-June, p 1050-1057, 2010.
9. Dev. J, Ghosh.A, kalayan.S K, Paul. P, Choudhury.A,.Formulation and evaluation of metformineHCL floating tablet using pectin as a natural polymer.International research journal of pharmaceutical sciences. Volume no-01(01), p-0022-0026, 2010.
10. S. Bahadur, R. Chanda, A. Roy, A. Choudhury, S. Das and S. Saha, Formulation of terbutalinesulphatemucoadhesive sustained release oral tablets from natural materials and in vitro-in vivo evaluation, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences,vol-5 (4),p- 168-174, 2010
11. A. Choudhury, S. Das, S. Bahadur, S. Saha, and A. Roy, Formulation And Evaluation Of Omeprazole Tablets For Duodenal Ulcer. Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences, Vol- 72(4),July- August,p- 491-494,2010.
12. A. Choudhury, S. Das, M. Kar, A review on novelty and potentiality of vaginal drug delivery, international journal of pharm tech and research, Vol. 3, No.2, April-June, p 1033-1044, 2011.
13. Alisha Banafar, Amit Roy, AnantaChoudhury, Dhanush Ram Turkane, Monika Bhairam,Formulation and evaluation of sustained release mucoadhesive microspheres of metformin hydrochloride, American journal of pharm tech research. Vom-2(5),sept, p- 813-822, 2012
14. Neman Sinha, Suchita Gupta, AnantaChoudhury, Formulation Design And In Vitro Evaluation Of Metformin Hydrochloride Transdermal Film Using Hydrophilic Polymer, journal of applied pharmaceutical research, vol-XI(I), January –march, p-48-51, 2014
15. Ananta Choudhury, ReemaVerma, DevnarayanSinha, SaurabhSahu, Amit Roy, Development And Characterization Of Topical Phyto-Formulation For Antifungal Activity, journal of applied pharmaceutical research, vol-XI(II), April-June, p-18-21, 2014
16. Ananta Choudhury, Swati Verma, Amit Roy, Phytosome: A Novel Dosage Form For Herbal Drug Delivery, journal of applied pharmaceutical research, vol-XI(II), April-June, p-44-52, 2014
17. S. Saha, A. Roy, S. Bahadur, S. Chandrakar, A. Choudhury, S. Das, Phytochemicals as adjuvant in Neoplasia, Asian J. Research Chem. Vol-7(8), August; P 751-756, 2014
18. Ananta Choudhury,Amit Roy, TapanKishorNayak, Importance and Utility of Vagina as a Route for Drug Delivery System, Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. vol- 4(2): April-June; P 86-92, 2014
19. AnantaChoudhury,Amit Roy, SanjibBahadur, SumanSaha, phytoconstituent based mucodahesive antifungal vaginal formulation : an effective and innovative approach, bioscience and biotechnology research communications, 9(4): 694-701, 2016
20. AnantaChoudhury, Amit Roy, Prepration and cheracterization of vagino adhesive fluconazole gel,Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 9(8): 1086-1090, 2016.
21. Ananta Choudhury, SanjibBahadur, Amit Roy, RanabirChanda , PragyaBaghel,, SumanSaha Assessment of Some Phytochemcial and Physicochemical Properties ofFenugreek Seed Mucilage, Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 9(9): 1261-1264, 2016.
22. Ananta Choudhury, SumanSaha, Amit Roy, SanjibBahadur, Bioenhamcement of Curcumin by Dual approach, Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 9(8): 1059-1063, 2016.
23. Amit Roy, SumanSaha, AnantaChoudhury, SanjibBahadur, Bioenhancement of Curcumin by Combined Approaches of Adjuvants and Liposomal Fabrication, Asian Journal ofPharmaceutics, S688-S692. Oct-Dec 2016
“Formulation and Development Poly Herbal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo”presented in AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Quality Perspectives of Herbal Cosmetics, at Pt. RavishankarShukla University, Raipur.
Attain National Seminar On “Herbal Drug Development –Trends & Future Prospects In Sikkim Himalayan Region” held at Himalayan institute of pharmacy, Sikkim (4th Nov’ 2008 )
“Preparation and characterization of ranitidine hydrochloride floating tablet for oral controlled release.” Presented in National Seminar: Research and Education in Pharmaceutical Science at GRY institute of pharmacy, Borawan, khargone, M.P.
“Effect of Gas Generating Agents on Sodium Alginate Floating Beads” presented in National Seminar on Advance Approaches in Drug Designing and Drug Targeting at GRY Institute of Pharmacy, Borawan, Khargone, M.P.
Oral Presentation on “Expectation Of Industry From Academics” on CGCOST sponsored national seminar held at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur (14th -15th Jan, 2012)
Poster presentation on “Synergistic Activity Of Antifungal Drugs” at CGCOST Sponsored National Seminar held at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur (16-17h March, 2013)
Presented Poster on “Good Documentation Practice In Pharmacy”in CGCOST Sponsored National Seminar on Rules And Precincts of IPR and Regulatory Affairs for Indian Drugs. at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur (29th&30th September, 2013)
Poster presented at DST sponsored national seminar on “investigation of ethano-medicinal plants used by ethnic group of Chhattisgarh” held at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur (19th&20th October, 2013)
Poster presented at AICTE sponsored national seminar on “Emarging trends and innovations in drug delivery and pharmaceutical sciences” held at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur (20th October, 2013)
Posterpresentedon the topic“Phyto-constituents a potential alternative in management of fungal disease”. at CGCOST sponsored national seminar on pulsatile drug delivery system: A promising approach towards chronobiological disease 23rd -24th August 2014
Poster presented on “Development and optimization of fluconazole mucoadhesive gel for vaginal Candiasis”at CGCOST sponsored national conference on inoculating collaborative
research between different branches of pharmacy and allied sciences,2rd -4thSeptember 2014
“Design and development of mucoadhesive gel for wide range of vaginal infections”. Presented poster at International conference frontiers in pharmaceutical science & research. On 11th and 12th Oct 2014.
“Scope and importance of vaginal drug delivery system” oral presentation in national conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.Sponsor’s by INSA, New Delhi. Held at shriShankaracharya Technical Campus, Bhilai (8th Nov 2014)