Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Bachelors of Physiotherapy
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Masters of Physiotherapy
Assam down town University
Total Years of Experience
Haji Abdul Majid Memorial Hospital & Research center, Hojai, Nagaon, Assam
Clinical Therapist and Tutor
Down Town Hospitals Pvt.Ltd.
Assistant Prof. and clinical therapist
Assam down town university and Down town hospitals
Senior Therapist cum guest lecturer
1year 10 mths
College of Physiotherapy and medical sciences and Assam down town university
Revive Physiotherapy clinic
Assistant prof. cum PG co-ordinator
College of Physiotherapy and Medical sciences, Bamunimaidam, Ghy
Head of Department of Physiotherapy
Indira Ganchi Technological & Medical Sciences University, Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
Assistant Professor cum UG co-ordinator
Assam down town University, Ghy
Associate professor cum HOD (I/C) Dept. of Physiotherapy
HOD (I/C) Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
Title of the Project
Sponsoring Agency and Duration of the Project
Your Note as Deffered
Outcome/Output of the project
The co-relation between Mechanical low back pain and the Nursing Occupation
To find out the relation between the Nursing occupation and Mechanical low back pain and how Physiotherapy can help this occupational hazard
To study the efficacy of Physiotherapy in the Functional Recovery and Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
To find out the role played by Physiotherapy in improving the recovery and quality of life in patients with COPD
Impact of Hand Held Devices on the musculoskeletal system. A study in the population in Guwahati
To find out the MSD from repetitive stress injuries from excessive use of smart phones, tablets , to create awareness and to give proper ergonomic advices
Submitted project to Assam Science Technology and Environment Council
Waiting for approval and grant
Screening of Disability in school children
To find out the musculoskeletal problems in school children, early intervention and correction
Ergonomic advice for Corporates
To find out the musculoskeletal problems due to wrong and faulty ergonomics in office work place, early detection, intervention and advice proper ergonomics
Role of Physiotherapy in Palliative care of Cancer patients
To enumerate the role played by physical therapy in the pain and palliative care and management of cancer survivors and the impact of physiotherapy in their quality of life
1. Was honoured with Dr.MG Mokashi Award at Dr. MGM Physiocon 2018 a İNTERNATİONAL Conference held at U SOSO THAM Auditorium, Shillong 2nd and 3rdth February 2018 where he represented Assam down town University with a scientific lecture presentation on Role of Physiotherapist on Burn Rehabilitation
2. Awarded with Significant Contribution award by DPRC DCRC Guwahati on 14th July 2017 at GMCH auditorium
3. Awarded with Remarkable achievement award at PHYSIOUDDAN 2017 at Delhi May 28th 2017
4. Awarded with Best Academician Award in September 2016 at Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, India
5. Awarded with “PHYSIOEXCELLENCE” award as a certificate of recognition for contribution to the field of Physiotherapy in the region at 4th International Conference Of Physical Therapy Organised By Physiotherapy Unit, Dr. B.R.A.Irch, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi On 28th and 29th November 2015.
6. Awarded the "Significant Contribution Award " in the field of Physiotherapy at the 2nd PHYSIOFORCED NATIONAL LEVEL PHYSIOTHERAPY CONFERENCE (PNLPC)- 2015 held at Agartala organised by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Tripura branch on 8th and 9th of August 2015.
7. Awarded 3rd position in Senior paper category paper titled “A comparative study to find out immediate effectiveness of Movement with Mobilization VS Elbow Orthosis on Pain and Grip strength in Lateral epicondylitis in Housewives” at National Physiotherapy Conference organized by Indian Association of Physiotherapist, West Bengal , Kolkata in February 2015.
8. Awarded “Excellence in the field of Physiotherapy” by All Assam Physiotherapy Association & IAP, Assam branch at PHYSIOFIESTA 2015.
9. Received a memento as International ORAL PRESENTER at International Physiotherapy Conference “NEPTACON” held at Kathmandu, Nepal on 21st-22nd November 2014 organised by NEPTA.
10. Received a memento as a Organiser and North east co-ordinator at the IInd International Conference & Workshop on Physical Therapy AIIMS- 2013 organised by All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Department of Neurology & Adhunik Institute of Education and Research , Duhai Gaziabad, 12th – 17th December 2013.