M.Tech (Information Technology) with cgpa 9.11 from Gauhati University
B.E. (Information Technology) from Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management &
Technology under Gauhati University with 70.04%
Intermediate (CBSE) from Guwahati Public School, Guwahati and Secured
High School (CBSE) from Guwahati Public School, Guwahati and Secured
1. Present Job :Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
• Faculty (IT) from 22nd May 2016
• Specialized in Information Security
2. Previous Job : Simplistic Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Developer from 16th May 2016
• Technical Lead from 1st Nov 2016
• Business and Services Lead from 1st March 2017
Job Responsibilities :
• Designing the High Level solution approach and architecture for the projects.
• Breaking down the tasks of Project into individual backlogs and capturing everything in Jira(Project Tracking Software) and tracking them until project completion.
• Working primarily in the Analytics part of the project using R/Python and guiding and supervizing other aspects like ETL and Visualization.
• Presenting the final demo of work to offshore clients via video conferencing.
• Assigning daily work to team and taking scrum update from each dept(Technical, HR and Marketing)
• Building and Maintaining the complete process of Recruitment starting from resume short listing to deciding the steps of interview (Written/Interview/GD), preparing question papers for written, interviewing candidates and finally building the onboarding roadmaps for the new joinees.
Technical Specifications: R, Python, Hadoop : Hbase, Hive, Impala, Kettle, Tableau
2. Previous Job: CDAC, Silchar as Project Engineer-I from 10 August 2016
Job Responsibilities: Customization and development of " e-Aushadhi", a web based application, which deals with management of stocks, sutures and surgical items required by different district drug warehouses for the North Eastern States.
Technical Specifications: JSP, Java, Postgresql.
· Attended One Month Long Faculty Development Program from 5th June to 1st July, 2017 in Bangalore.
· Conducted workshop on “Information Security” in different schools and colleges as a part of Digital India Campaign of CDAC Silchar.
· Worked as a Freelance resource person for CDAC Mumbai and conducted workshops in different schools and colleges on “ICT Tools For Schools and Colleges” in different parts of Assam.
· Certified Ethical Hacking Expert (level 1) by TechDefence.
· Completed CCNA Training (Routing and Switching).