Faculty of Engineering and Technology
|2017||MTech in Computer Science Engineering from Assam Don Bosco University|
|2015||BTech in Computer Science Engineering from Assam Don Bosco University|
|2011||First Division in AISSCE examination, from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Maligaon|
|2009||First Division in HSLC examination from St Mary's English High School, Maligaon|
Computer Science Engineering
|19 Aug 2019- Present||Assam Down Town University||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Mentoring Students, Guiding Final Year Btech & BCA major project students|
|4 Mar 2019- 13 Aug 2019||KCC Institute of Technology, Greater Noida||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Mentoring Students, Guiding Major Project Btech Students, Attendance and Timetable Coordinator|
|1 Sept 2018- 31 Dec 2018||Amigo Optima||Software Engineer||Front End Development, Installing Software, Debugging Code|
|27 Feb 2018 - 16 Jul 2018||Assam Don Bosco University||PMKVY -IT Trainer||Teaching|
|29 Aug 2017- 31 Jan 2018||Assam Don Bosco University||Assistant Professor||Teaching Students, Guiding Mini Projects of students|
· Sweta Bhadra, Uzzal Sharma, Alok Choudhury, “Study on Feature Extraction of Speech Emotion Recognition”, AJET, ISSN: 2348-7305, Volume 4(1), 2016.
· Sweta Bhadra, Mayuri Sharma, Usha Mary Sharma, “Fundamentals of Image Compression Techniques”, 2017 4Th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), New Delhi, 2017.
· Sweta Bhadra, Arup Baruah, “Automated Author Identification”, RegIcon-2017.
· Sweta Bhadra, Amanur Rahman, Abhilash Singh, “Analysis of Writing Style features In Accordance with Author Identification”, 2018 5th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2018.
· S. Bhadra, “Analysis of Tumor Detection Methods for Mammogram Images”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue.5, pp. 466-470, 2019.
|2017||Gold Medalist in Mtech(CSE) for achieving the highest marks|
|2016||Second Position in State Science and Engineering for the project Speech Synthesizer|
You are viewing from CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)