Faculty of Engineering and Technology
2012: First Class in M. Tech in Computer Science & Technology from WBUT (MAKAUT)
2009: First Class in B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from WBUT (MAKAUT)
2005: First Division in H.S. from WBCHSE
2003: First Division in Secondary from WBBSE
Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Computing)
|January 2019 - Till Date||Assam down town University (In Collaboration with iNurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)||Assistant Professor||Teaching & Other Academic Activities|
|September 2015- January 2019||Kaziranga University (In Collaboration with iNurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)||Assistant Professor/ Senior Faculty - IT||Teaching & Other Academic Activities|
|January 2013 - September 2015||B. A. College of Engineering & Technology||Assistant Professor||Teaching & Other Academic Activities|
|August 2011 - January 2013||Bengal Institute of Polytechnic||Lecturer (HOD)||Teaching & Other Academic Activities|
08 Years & 08 Months of Teaching Experience.
1. Stood 2nd in M. Tech.
2. Member in the editorial board of The Crossover, a multidisciplinary bi-annual magazine published from Jamshedpur by Symphony Publications.
3. Member of CSTA (Computer Science Teachers Association, Membership No.: 9148276) & ACM (Association for Computing Machinery, a part of CSTA) since July 2013.
4. Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineer) since July 2013.
5. Member of AASCIT (American Association for Science & Technology) since February 2014.
6. I have reviewed a manuscript titled A Random Policy based Hierarchical Load Balancing Technique using Variable Threshold Value in Grid as requested by the International Research Journal of Computer Engineering on September 2013.
7. Actively participated in the SAT@home project using BOINC. Created a new team SAT@BACET for better execution & contribution towards voluntary computation from India.
8. Actively participated in VolPEx project using BOINC with the North Carolina State University as their team member.
9. Google Scholar since July 2012.
You are viewing from CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)