Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Ph.D (Civil Engineering)
Jorhat Engineering College.
M.Tech (Geotechnical Engineering)
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur (Main Campus), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
The Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam.
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
Luit Valley Academy, Jorhat, Assam.
Board of Secondary Education Assam
Don Bosco Higher Secondary School, Baghchung, Jorhat, Assam.
2019 March to present
Assam down town University, Guwahati
Teaching B.Tech Students
Conducting, Co Ordinating and helping students with their final year projects
Teaching and conducting Laboratory Experiments
Member Secretary of the Final Year Project Committee, Programme of Civil Engineering
Final Year Project Sub In charge of B.Tech Civil Engineering Programme
Nominated Member of the University Website Management Committee for the Faculty of Engineering and Technology
2018 July to 2019 March
Seven Sisters International, Guwahati.
Teacher cum Administrative Assistant
Teaching Math,Science and English from classes V to XII.
Helped in administrative works of the organization whenever asked for it.
1 International paper
Effect of Poly Vinyl Acetate on the Stabilization of clayey soil, Journal of advanced research in Dynamical and Control systems (JARDCS), Volume 08- Special Issue (2018), ISSN 1943-023X
1.Received certificate of appreciation for presenting paper titled, " Effect of Poly Vinyl Acetate on the stabilization of Clayey Soil" in the International Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Advances in Civil Engineering (ICONTEACE-2018)
2.Received certificate of appreciation for attending the “Faculty Development Programme on Student Induction Program” under “All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)”
3. Distinction in "Academic Study Skills" by "Qualifications and Assesments International, UK (QAI).
4.Passed with merit in "English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) by University of Cambridge.
5.Study of different water treatment plants at Public Health Engineering, Guwahati, Assam.
6.Study of foundation of the newly constructed Brahmaputra bridge and ropeway bridge at Gammon India Limited, Guwahati.
7.Training on building constructions and types of materials in Public Works Department, Jorhat, Assam.
8. Training on Technical Teachers Training Policy, Its implementation & AICTE Quality Initiatives.
9. Received certificate of participation on " Structural Failure Causes and Research Thought" by " The Institution of Engineers (India)" in collaboration with "SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai"
10. Received certificate of participation on " Case Studies on Geotechnical Failures" by " The Institution of Engineers (India)" in collaboration with "SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai"
11. Received certificate of course completion on “Smart Cities- Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures” by ‘Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland’
12. Received certificate of course completion on "Spreadsheets for Beginners using Google Sheets" by Rhyme software under Coursera.
13. Received certificate of course completion on "Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal and Professional Productivity" by ' University of California, Irvine.'