Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Ph.D from from Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam, India on “Study of Seasonal accumulation of artemisinin in Artemisia annua with special reference to Assam”
1st Class in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Gauhati University, Assam
1st Class in Master of Science (Botany) with specialization Plant Ecology, Gauhati University, Assam
2nd Class (With Norms) in Bachelor of Science (Botany) from Nowgong College, Assam
Second Division in AHSEC Examination from Nowgong College, Nagaon, Assam
Second Division in HSLC Examination from NGGHSS, Nagaon, Assam
September – 2018-Present
Assam down town University
Teaching, Programme Coordinator, Member Secretary of Board of Studies.
CSER Research & Development Centre on Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
Establishment of Herbal Garden, Demonstration unit and Experimental field trial of different Medicinal and Aromatic plants in North East India, Develop production technology and Promotion related activities on MAP
Aug-2009 - May-2011
AYUSH Resource Centre for North East, Govt. of India
National Resources Expert
To co-ordinate with State Governments of North East & Department of AYUSH, Government of India and sensitizing them about the schemes of NMPB & Department of AYUSH. Visiting the States and reporting the progress on various projects.
1. “A Study on Impact of Effluents of Paper Mill on Plants with Special Reference to Chlorophyll Content” published in “World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences” Published by Society for Advancement of Science
ISSN 2349-0063 (Online/Electronic),Volume 1, Issue- 3, 15-20, July - September 2014)
2. “The effects of variation in the Time of planting of Artemisia Annua on accumulation of Artemisinin Content in Goalpara District of Assam” published in “International Journal of Current Multidisciplinary Studies” ISSN: 2455-3107 (online/electronic), Vol. 2, Issue, 1, pp. 106-116, January, 2016.
3. “Effect of Plant age in relation to Artemisinin Content in Artemisia annua special reference to Assam” published in “World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences” Published by Society for Advancement of Science
ISSN 2349-0063 (Online/Electronic),Volume 3, Issue- 1, 110-114, January to March 2016 )
4. “Phototherapeutic methods used by Traditional Healers of Manipur, India" published in Ethnobotanical Leaflets 17: 358-363 , 2008
5. “Ethnomedicinal use of different medicinal plants used by the Traditional practitioners in North East India for the treatment of Jaundice” published in “World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences” ISSN 2278-4357(online/electronic), Vol. 8, Issue, 2, pp. 1133-1138, January, 2019
6. “Diversity of wild plants used by the Jamatia tribe of Tripura for their edible underground plant parts” published in “International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences” ISSN 2321-3272(online/electronic), Volume 9, Issue 2 , pp. 326-330, 1st April, 2019
7. “Seasonal Accumulation Of Artemisinin in Artemisia Annua L. In Nagaon District of Assam” published in "International Journal Of Research And Analytical Reviews (Ijrar)", E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp. 763-766, June 2019
June -2008- April -2009
North-Eastern Space Application - Centre”, Govt of India, Umiam, Shillong, Meghalaya
Dec- 2007- May-2008
“La-Monte Institute” Shillong under NESAC, Govt in India,