PhD(pursuing) AdtU 2015 - - Nanoscience
M.Sc. Biochemistry WBSU 2013
B.Sc.Biochemistry NEHU 2011
Biochemistry (Major), Zoology, Chem. & Eng.
IASST(Institute of Advanced study in Science and Technology)
Research Trainee 1year 6months Nanotechnology
Assam downtown University
4 years 8 months
Department of Biochemistry, Research in the field of Medical Nanotechnology
Working in the field of nanotechnology. Green synthesis of nano materials including particals, sphere, capsules, emulsion, nano flim etc for surface modification of entities for the benefit in medical field.
Got recognition for the as few research papers are published in the above mentioned field with impact factors.
1. Chloramphenicol encapsulated in poly-ε- caprolactone– pluronic composite: nanoparticles for treatment of MRSA-infected burn wounds, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2971–2984,0pen accessed, 4.398 22
2. Dual delivery of Chloramphenicol and essential oil by poly-epsiloncaprolactonepluronic nanocapsules to treat MRSACandida coinfected chronic burn wounds, RSC Advances, 1749-1748, Peer reviewed ,3.108 (2017)
3. An In vitro comparative study of antioxidant, antibacterial and nutraceutical properties of three different coloured scented rice varieties of North-Eastern ,International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2320-5148, Peer reviewed ,0.3
4. In vitro Antibacterial Activity of biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles from ethyl acetate extract of Hydrocotyle sibthorpiodes against Multi Drug Resistant microbes, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Research, 2455-3891, Peer reviewed, 0.4
5. Muga silkworm (antheraea assama), the pride of assam – application of biotechnological tools for developing muga industry ,Sericologia ,Communicated, Peer reviewed