Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Topic-Integrating Bankers' Inconvenience and Customers' Expectation
Dept. of Business Administration
Shrimanta Shankar Academy
Cotton Collegiate Govt. H.S School
May 2018 -present
Assam Down Town University
Teaching, Hod (i/c) of Management dept.
Feb 2017-April -18
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
Senior Regional Head
Monitoring the sales of the region. Responsible for the entire regions market share.
July 2006-January 17
PNB Met Life India Insurance company
Responsible for the overall development of the North East region including Siliguri, and few areas of North Bengal.3 cluster heads was reporting directly and 14 Branch head indirect reporting.
July 2004 –July 06
ICICI Prudential life insurance company
Responsible for the branch profitability.
Dr. Morepen Laboratories
Responsible for the North East area business development and monitoring the 3front line managers.
Publication:1) Bankers' Inconvenience:Suitable factor analysis to mitigate it conclusively.Juni Khyat.UGC CARE1 group journal.Vol.10,Issue-6,No-12.(June,2020).ISSN: 2278-4632.Impact factor-6.6.
2) Bankers’ Inconvenience-A literature Review. International Journal in Commerce, IT & Social Sciences. Vol.04.Issue-10 (October, 2017).ISSN :2394-5702.
3) The study of Service Quality Perception Different Customer Groups of Banks using SERVQUAL. Research Promoter .A peer reviewed journal of business ,humanities and social sciences.Vol.3.No.3.2013.ISSN 22310193.
Faculty Development Programme
1) Awarded Best Regional Head of East Zone at Dubai Conference,PNB METLIFE
2) Awarded 2nd Best Regional Head on Activisation,PNB METLIFE
1) Awarded 2nd Best ERP upload by Assam Down Town University