• PGPEC(Post Graduate program in Emergency Care) from EMRI Hyderabad
• Bachelors in Medical Microbiology from Dehradun.
• 12th from U.P Board.
April 2018 – Present
Assam down town University, Guwahati
Teaching, Program Coordinator.
August 2016 to April 2018
Vivo Healthcare, Gurugram
Deputy Manager - Training
HOD EMT program, course Designing, Teaching, To conduct BLS, ACLS & FR trainings.
August 2014 to August 2016
April 2012 to April 2014
Falck India, Gurugram
Teaching, Life saving trainings for Doctors, Paramedic, EMT’s and Pilots.
Aug 2010 to April 2012
EMS Services: EMRI 108, Uttarakhand
Teaching, Training coordinator
February 2010 to June 2010
Emergency Department, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospitality, Pune
Patient care in the Emergency Department
• Conducted Emergency responder training program (2 Batches) at Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (ORPIC), Sohar, Sultanate of Oman
• Awarded as Employ of the month while working with EMRI.
• Done an IDP program from EMRI Hyderabad
• Attended EMCON in 2008 at Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamil Nadu
• Participated in a seminar on “Recent Advances in Health Sciences” at Assam down town University in March 2015.