Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
• PGPEC(Post Graduate program in Emergency Care) from EMRI Hyderabad
• Bachelors in Medical Microbiology from Dehradun.
• 12th from U.P Board.
April 2018 – Present
Assam down town University, Guwahati
Teaching, Program Coordinator.
August 2016 to April 2018
Vivo Healthcare, Gurugram
Deputy Manager - Training
HOD EMT program, course Designing, Teaching, To conduct BLS, ACLS & FR trainings.
August 2014 to August 2016
April 2012 to April 2014
Falck India, Gurugram
Teaching, Life saving trainings for Doctors, Paramedic, EMT’s and Pilots.
Aug 2010 to April 2012
EMS Services: EMRI 108, Uttarakhand
Teaching, Training coordinator
February 2010 to June 2010
Emergency Department, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospitality, Pune
Patient care in the Emergency Department
• Conducted Emergency responder training program (2 Batches) at Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (ORPIC), Sohar, Sultanate of Oman
• Awarded as Employ of the month while working with EMRI.
• Done an IDP program from EMRI Hyderabad
• Attended EMCON in 2008 at Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamil Nadu
• Participated in a seminar on “Recent Advances in Health Sciences” at Assam down town University in March 2015.