Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Ph.D from Assam down town University. Thesis entitled “Evaluation of anti-oxidant, anti microbial and antidiabetic activities of Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb ex G. Don and its phytochemical analysis.
First class in Master of Science in Biotechnology from Bangalore University, Karnataka.
First class in Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology from Bangalore University, Karnataka.
Second division in AHSEC examination from Arya College, Guwahati, Assam.
First division in SEBA examination from Dispur govt. HS School, Guwahati, Assam.
Working in Assam down town University as Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology for last 10 years.
1. Talukdar A, Talukdar N, Deka S, Sahariah BJ. Dillenia indica (OUTENGA) as Anti-diabetic herb found in Assam: A REVIEW. International Journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research. 2012;3(8):2482.
2. Singha S, Neog K, Kalita PP, Talukdar N, Sarma MP. Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Neptunia oleraceae. International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology. 2014;2(2):55-9.
3. Deka S, Talukdar N, Apurba Talukdar BM, Sahariah B. Antidiabetic Activity of some Medicinal Plants found in various region of assam. International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine. 2012;2(02).
4. Das K, Kalita PP, Sarma MP, Talukdar N, Kakoti P. Extraction, estimation and comparison of proteins and carbohydrates from different parts of Costus speciosus and a brief study on its phytochemicals content. 2014.
5. Talukdar N, Dutta A, Chakraborty R, Das K. Screening of phytochemicals, antioxidant and inhibitory effect on Alpha-amylase by ethanolic extract of Elaeocarpus ganitrus (BARK). International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2017;8(12):5270-5.
6. Chokhone K, Talukdar N, Sarma MP, Das K, Kalita PP. Screening of phytochemicals and evaluation of anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and in-vitro antidiabetic activity of Crassula ovata leaves. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2017;8(2):859.
7. Bhargab Jyoti Sahariah, RKS, Mangala Lahkar, Nayan Talukdar. Antibacterial And Antifungal Activity of Mimosa pudica Linn. Against the selected bacterial and fungal strains. American Journal of Pharmacy and Health Research (AJPHR). 2016;4(8):31-7.
8. Bandita Sarma SM, JanardhanSaravanan, Satyendra Deka, Pallab Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Bhargav Nimavat. Syntheses, characterization and antimicrobial screening of some novel benzimidazoles. Hygeia::journal for drugs and medicines. 2015;6(2):28-37.
9. Devi E, Devi J, Kalita P, Talukdar N, Bhattacharjee M. Phytochemical Analysis of Solanum virginianum and its Effect on Human Pathogenic Microbes with Special Emphasis on Salmonella typhi J Forensic Toxicol Pharmacol 4: 3. of. 2015;5:2.
10. Minakshi B JD, Chanbi Devi E, Nayan T, Partha PK, Kundal N, PS M. Phytochemical Analysis of Traditional Medicinal Plants and their Antimicrobial Activity: An Experience from North East India. Open Access Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2014;1(1):1-7.
11. Talukdar N, Dutta A, Das K. Anti-Oxidant, Antimicrobial and inhibitory effect on Α-Amylase of ethyl acetate extracts from the bark of Elaeocarpus ganitrus. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2016; 6 (11): 6926-31.
12. Redina S, Partha PK, Manash PS, Nayan T, Harajyoti D. Screening of Phytochemicals and Determination of Total Phenolic Content, Anti-Oxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Methanolic Extract of Piper Nigrum Leaves. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2018
13. kundal N, Manash PS, Subhankar D, Robinson, Surjya L, Minakshi B, Nayan T, Partha PK. Isolation, Antibiotic sensitivity and biochemical characterisation of fruit spoiling bactria from different markets of guwahati city. Applied clinical pharmacology and toxicology. 2017
Awarded the best poster presenter in a national conference organised by Assam don bosco University, entitled as" National conference on emerging trends in the area of Biosciences" -2018