Diploma in Computer Application
1. “Design & Development of Software for Medicinal Plant Database” Partha Pratim Kalita, Robin Das, Dhrubajyoti Das, Subrata Sinha, Bijoy Neog (2011). Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics (JCIB),ISSN: 0973-385X, Volume 4 (1): pp- 111-118
2. “Design of a Reusable Software Component for Finding Restriction Enzyme Site” Partha Pratim Kalita, Subrata Sinha, Robin Das (2011). Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics (JCIB), ISSN: 0973-385X, Volume 4 (3) : pp- 267-272
3. “Extraction, estimation and comparison of proteins and carbohydrates from different parts of Costus speciosus and a brief study on its phytochemicals content” Karabi Das, Partha Pratim Kalita , Manash Pratim Sarma ,Nayan Talukdar, Parimita Kakoti(2014). International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology (IJBAB), Print ISSN: 2349-5820 ;Online ISSN: 2349-5839, Volume 2 (2): pp- 81-85
4. “Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Neptunia oleraceae” Sumita Sinha, Kundal Neog, Partha Pratim Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Manash Pratim Sarma (2014). International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology (IJBAB), Print ISSN: 2349-5820 ;Online ISSN: 2349-5839, Volume 2 (2): pp- 55-59
5. Manash Pratim Sarma, Partha Pratim Kalita. Structure Modelling and Chemical Analysis of Precore Protein of Hepatitis B Virus Infecting Chronic Liver Disease Patient from New Delhi, Lebanese Science journal , ISSN 1561-3410, Volume 16,No. 2, 2015[IF: 0.02].
6. Elangbam Chanbi Devi, Jharna Devi, Partha Pratim Kalita, Nayan Talukdar, Minakshi Bhattacharjee and Manash Pratim Sarma Phytochemical Analysis of Solanum virginianum and its Effect on Human Pathogenic Microbes with Special Emphasis on Salmonella typhi(2015) Journal of Forensic Toxicology & Pharmacology, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2325-9841.1000141
7. Minakshi B, Jharna D, Chanbi Devi E, Nayan T, Partha PK, Kundal N and Manash PS,Phytochemical Analysis of Traditional Medicinal Plants and their Antimicrobial Activity: An Experience from North East India, Open Access Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 1 Issue 1,2016
8. Chokhone K, Talukdar N, Sarma MP, Das K and Kalita PP: Screening of phytochemicals and evaluation of anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and in-vitro antidiabetic activity of Crassula ovata leaves. Int J Pharm Sci Res 2017; 8(2): 859-64.doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.8(2).859-64.
9. Redina Sapam, Partha Pratim Kalita, Manash Pratim Sarma, Nayan Talukdar, Harajyoti Das: Screening of phytochemicals and determination of total phenolic content, anti-oxidant and antimicrobial activity of methanolic extract of Piper nigrum leaves. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2018;8(2): IAJPR,ISSN NO.: 2231-6876
10. Sarma MP, Das S, Robinson, L Surjya, B Minakshi, Kalita PP et al. (2017) Isolation, Anti- Biotic Sensitivity and Biochemical Characterization of Fruit Spoiling Bacteria from Different Markets of Guwahati City. Appl Clin Pharmacol Toxicol: ACPT-107.
Book chapter published
BIO-INFORMATICS: FROM LIFE TO COMPUTER, Development and Adaptation in Science, Engineering and Technology” ISBN: 978-93-81691-26-7.
1. Awarded Late Binod Kumar Agarwal PhD Research Grant by Cancer Research Foundation, India on 8th June 2017.
2. Invited as resource person in a DBT sponsored workshop on “Basic Application of Computer and Bioinformatics in Biological Sciences’’ in Pandu College, Guwahati and delivered a lecture on “NCBI and Biological database, its types and role in solving Biological problems’’ on 27-29 April 2015.
3. Life time member of World Association for Scientific Research and Technical Innovation (WASRTI) Membership ID: WASRTI-M1698
4. Member of Indian Science Congress (Membership No. A75)
5. Editorial board member (Editor ID: 2395) of Acta Scientific Microbiology