Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
Govt Funded Project
1. Completed 1yr DBT Foldscope project (March 2018-Sept 2019).
2. Co member in seed grant project of Dr Papia Dutta, awarded by the University as initiative to enhance research activities.
B) Conferences/ Seminars’ Abstracts
1. Got 2nd prize in poster presentation in National Conference “Recent Developments in Health, Hygiene and Environment”
2. Passed Maths Olympiad exam of Class 9 and 10
3. Passed UNESCO exam for Class 5 and 6