Govt Funded Project
1. DBT project under Foldscope scheme for 1year.
1. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Rai AK, Chattophadhayay, Gogoi HK, Singh L (2012) Antimicrobial and free radical scavenging activities of crude extract and fractions from the tuberous root of Mirabilis jalapa L. South Asian Journal of Experimental Biology 2(5): 209-216.
2. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Chattophadhayay P, Rai AK, Gogoi HK, Veer V (2013) In vivo Evaluation of Cutaneous Wound Healing Activity of Mirabilis jalapa L radix. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine 14(2): 103-109.
3. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Goyary D, Rai AK, Chattopadhayay, Veer V (2014) Effects of Tuberous Root of Mirabilis Jalapa L. on Antioxidant Systems of Wound Healing in Rat. International Journal of Phytopharmacology 5(5): 335-341.
4. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Chattopadhayay P, Rai AK, Veer V (2014) Hypertrophic Scar Formation on Application of Terpenoid Fraction of Tuberous Root of Mirabilis jalapa Linn. in Excision Wound Model on Wistar Albino Rat. International Scholarly Research Notices http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/583730.
5. Banerjee S, Chattopadhyay P, Ghosh Animesh, Pathak MP, Gogoi J, Veer V (2014) Protection by A Transdermal Patch Containing Eserine and Pralidoxime Chloride for Prophylaxis Against (±)-Anatoxin A poisoning in rats. European Journal Pharmaceutical Science 56: 28-36.
6. Purkasyastha MD, Gogoi J, Kalita D, Chattopadhyay P, Nakhuru KS, Goyary D, Mahanta CL (2014) Physicochemical and Functional Properties of Rapeseed Protein Isolate: Influence of Antinutrient Removal with Acidified Organic Solvents from Rapeseed Meal. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry 62 (31): 7903–7914
7. Nakhuru KS, Pfoze NL, Gogoi J, Chattopadayay P, Veer V (2014) Dicentra scandens (D. Don) Walp Root Phytochemical Constituents Against Potential Wound Pathogens. American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics 2(7): 815-822. (Third Author).
8. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Policegoudra RS, Chattopadhyay P, Rai Ak, Veer V (2015) Isolation and Characterization of bioactive components from Mirabilis jalapa L. radix. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcme.2014.11.028
9. Nakhuru KS, Gogoi J, Pfoze NL, Chattopadhyay P, Veera V. Comparative Studies on Phytoconstituents, Total Phenolic Content and Free Radical Scavenging Potential of Some of the Traditionally Used Medicinal Plants of North East India. Int J Pharm Sci Rev Res, ISSN – 0976 – 044X, 29(1): 166 – 170.
10. Nakhuru KS, Gogoi J, Chattopadhyay P, Gogoi HK. In Vitro Antimicrobial Potential of Potentilla polyphylla Wall. E. Lehm. Taproot Extract against Human Pathogens. P- ISSN: 2149-2018 Appl Med Res, 2016 2(2): 27-30.
11. Sarmah P, Kobing N, Gogoi J, Dutta AM. In vitro anthelminthic and anti-amylase properties of Garcinia pedunculata Roxb ethanolic extract. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. ISSN: 0975-1491, 2017, 9(1): 189-191.
1. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Gogoi HK, Singh L, Rai AK (2010) Comparative studies of antioxidant activity, total phenolic content and phytochemical analysis of Mirabilis jalapa L, Solanum indicum L and Paederia foetida L. National seminar “Medicinal Plant and Microbe Diversity and their Pharmaceuticals” pp: 56
2. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Chattopadhayay P, Rai AK, Gogoi HK, Singh L (2012) Total Phenolic and Flavonoid content, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Methanolic extract of Mirabilis jalapa L. 18th International Conference (Post : ISCBC – 2012) “Perspective and Challenges in Chemical and Biological Sciences: Innovation Cross Roads” pp-132
3. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Chattopadhayay P, Rai AK, Singh L (2012) Wound Healing Activity of Mirabilis jalapa L. on Wistar Albino Rat. 12th International Congress of Ethnopharmacology “Traditional Medicine and Globalization – The Future of Ancient Systems of Medicine” pp-120
4. Gogoi J, Nakhuru KS, Rai AK, Chattopadhayay P, Goyary D, Veer V (2012) Biochemical and Histological Changes in Wound Repair. National Conference “Recent Developments in Health, Hygiene and Environment” pp- 17
5. Nakhuru KS, Gogoi J, Chattopadhayay P, Gogoi HK, Singh L (2012) Wound healing activity of crude methanolic extract of Potentilla polyphyla on rat. 18th International Conference (Post : ISCBC – 2012) “Perspective and Challenges in Chemical and Biological Sciences: Innovation Cross Roads” pp-133
6. Lapangsyiem N, Tamang P, Neog K, Gogoi J (2015) A new method for detecting Antihemolytic effect of phytoconstituents. International Conference “Harnessing the Sub Himalayan Plant Diversity for Human Welfare” pp: 77.
7. Senapati SS, Barman I, Gogoi J (2016) Comparative Antibacterial Analysis of Citrus grandis Fruit and Biosynthesized Metallic Nanoparticles . International Conference on “Nano Science and Technology” pp: 120.
1. Got 2nd prize in poster presentation in National Conference “Recent Developments in Health, Hygiene and Environment”
2. Passed Maths Olympiad exam of Class 9 and 10
3. Passed UNESCO exam for Class 5 and 6