Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
First Class in Diploma in Intellectual Property Law from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, (New law College) Pune, Maharashtra
Second Class in M.Sc. Microbiology from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, (Yashwantrao Mohite College) Pune, Maharashtra
First Class in B.Sc. Medical Microbiology from H.N.B. Garhwal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Second Class in Higher Secondary Examination from Don Bosco Junior College Azara, Guwahati
First Class in HSLC examination from St. Mary’s High School Maligaon, Guwahati
9 months teaching experience as lecturer in NEIHAS.
6 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in Assam downtown University, Panikhaiti
SEMINARS, SYMPOSIUM, WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS
1. Attained Visharad degree in Manipuri Dance form from Bhatkhande Sangit Vidyapeeth Lucknow.
2. Attained a diploma certification in Bharatnatyam Dance form from Puspanjali Cultural Academy, Guwahati.
3. Secured the first position in All Assam Creative Dance Competition held at Guwahati, Assam in 2001.
4. Secured the first position in 16th All India Dance Competition Classical Dance Competition held at Solan, HP in 2002.
5. Secured Second position for 2 consecutive years in Annual Essay Writing Competition organised by N.F. Railway Women's Welfare Organisation.
6. Awarded "AdtU Internal Seed Money Research Grant" by the Internal Research Review Committee, AdtU for the Project Proposal titled “Structural Characterization and Molecular Docking of active compounds isolated from Amaranthus spinosus against jaundice.” in the year 2019.