M.Sc. in Microbiology.
Diploma in Intellectual Property Law
9 months teaching experience as lecturer in NEIHAS.
5 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in Assam downtown University, Panikhaiti
List of published articles
1. Sangita Boro & Manash Pratim Sarma (2016); Helicobacter Pylori and Steps for its Elimination: A Review; Global Journal of Medical Research: 16(4); 30-36
2. Sangita Boro, Bhriganka Bharadwaj, B.G. Unni (2016); Prickly Amaranth (Amaranthus spinosus Linn.): a Review on Phytochemistry and Pharmacological Activities; American Journal of Pharmtech research; 6(5); 81-92
3. Rahnam Berceroy Jyrwa, Sangita Boro, Bhriganka Bharadwaj (2017); Flemingia vestita- A review on the unexplored plant from the North East India; World journal of pharmaceutical and Life sciences; 3(1); 650-658
4. Jayashree Majumdar, Sangita Boro, Bhriganka Bharadwaj and Balagopalan Unni (2017); Phytochemical analysis and isolation of compounds from methanolic leaf extract of Amaranthus spinosus and its antimicrobial effect against Staphylococcus aureus; World journal of pharmaceutical and Life sciences; 3(7); 100-103
1. Participated in Chandigarh Chapter & Scientific Seminar on World Biomedical Laboratory Science Day on 15th April 2009 organized by All India Medical Laboratory Technologists’ Association State Unit, Chandigarh, India.
2. Participated in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Infectious Diseases held on 14th February, 2011 organized by the Post Graduate Department of Microbiology, BVDU, YMC, Pune.
3. Poster presentation on “CITRATE SYNTHASE ; THE SAVIOUR OF FUTURE GENERATION” at Biotechnology for better tomorrow-2020- organized by Department of Microbiology Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and Microbiologists Society, India (22nd January 2012)
4. Participated in the seminar “Recent Advances in Health Sciences” organised by AdtU sponsored by All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) held on 21st March 2015.
5. Poster presentation on “Isolation of compounds from methanolic leaf extract of Amaranthus spinosus and its antimicrobial effect against Staphylococcus aureus” at 57th International annual Conference of the Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI-2016) Jointly organized by Gauhati University and Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology, Guwahati. (24th November – 27th November) 2016
6. Poster presentation on “Antimicrobial activity of the methanolic leaf extract of Amaranthus spinosus and a comparative analysis of its antioxidant activity against a standard drug Silymarin” at “National Conference on Drug Discovery from Natural Products and their Traditional Uses- Organized by Department of Applied Biology, USTM, Meghalaya (23rd March – 24th March) 2018”.
7. Poster presentation on “Phytochemical screening, thin layer chromatographic studies and antimicrobial activity of Flemingia vestita root extract” at National Conference on Emerging Trends in the Area of Biosciences (NC-ETAB)- Organized by Department of Life Science, Assam Don Bosco University, Tapesia Gardens, Sonapur, Assam (April 9th, 2018).
1. Attained Visharad degree in Manipuri Dance form from Bhatkhande Sangit Vidyapeeth Lucknow.
2. Attained a diploma certification in Bharatnatyam Dance form from Puspanjali Cultural Academy, Guwahati.
3. Secured the first position in All Assam Creative Dance Competition held at Guwahati, Assam in 2001.
4. Secured the first position in 16th All India Dance Competition Classical Dance Competition held at Solan, HP in 2002.
5. Secured Second position for 2 consecutive years in Annual Essay Writing Competition organised by N.F. Railway Women's Welfare Organisation.