M.sc nursing in pediatric nursing
Total 20 years experience in different educational institutions and Hospitals
As a tutor cum floor incharge in down town hospital and school of nursing
As a tutor cum clinical instructor in college of nursing, NEIGRIHMS As an assistant professor in Cpms college of nursing
As an associate professor cum vice principal Sankar madhab college of nursing and HOD i/c Faculty of nursing, adtu
#Pursuing Ph. D # Guiding 5 no of research projects of PG students # Presenting 2 no of scientific papers in notional level # Publicing 14 no of research papers in journal
International/National Publications (Research articles)
1. Bhattacharya Prasanta kumar, Gogoi Nirmali, Roy aakash,(2016). Prevalence and awareness of obesity and its risk factors among adolescents in two schools in a northeast India city. International journal of Medical Sciences and public Health/2016,5(6);111-1122.
2. Gogoi Nirmali. (2016) A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Self-Instructional Module on Home Management of Diarrhea among Mothers of Under Five Children in Selected Hospital at Bangalore. International Journal of Integrative Medical Sciences, Int J Intg Med Sci 2016, Vol 3(8):200-05. ISSN 2394 - 4137 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.16965/ijims.2016.146
3. Devi Rebika, Gogoi Nirmali, Devi Bhagya, (2016). Effectiveness of Play Therapy in reducing the level of anxiety among hospitalized preschool children in a selected hospital, Manipu. Journal of Nursing research Society of India. Vol-9 No.1,January-June,2016.ISSN 0975-6841.
4. Devi Chingangbam Sonia, Gogoi Nirmali, Chetia Pallabi. (2017) Effectiveness of skill training program on CPR among adolescents in selected colleges, Guwahati.Manipal Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences/July 2017/Volume 3/Issue 3/Issue 2
5. Gogoi Nirmali. (2018) Socio-demographic determinants of low birth weight in north-eastern city, india. Int J Intg Med Sci 2018;5(3):587-91. ISSN 2394-4137.
6. Gogoi Nirmali. (2018) Maternal and Neonatal Risk factors of Low Birth Weight in Guwahati Metro, Assam, Northeast India. Academic Journal of Pediatrics & Neonatology, Acad J Ped Neonatol 7(1):AJPN. MS.ID.555754(2018)
7. Marboh Maryhunlang, Gogoi Nirmali. (2018) A study to assess the effectiveness of a learning package on respiratory care of childrenon mechanical ventilationamong nurses ofNICU and PICU in selected hospital , guwahati assam. Indian Journal of Aplied Research. Volume-8/Issue-3/March-2018/ISSN-2249-555X/IF:5.397/IC Value:86.18.
8. Sinha Susmita, Gogoi Nirmali, Bhuyan Anamika. (2018) A study to find out the prevelance of anemia among school going adolescents girls in a selectedrural community of Guwahati, Assam. PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research. Volume-7/Issue-3/ march-2018/ISSN-2250-1991/IF:6.761/ICValue:86.18
9. K.C.Malsawmtluangi, Gogoi Nirmali. (2018) Prevalence of preterm baby and its associated risk factors of preterm baby among mothers with live baby in selected hospital, Guwahati, Assam.Indian Journal of Aplied Research. Volume-8/Issue-7/ISSN-2249-555X/IF:5.397/IC Value:86.18.
10. Chungkham Bidyarani Devi, Gogoi Nirmali, Bhuyan Anamika. (2018) A study to assess the prevalence of upper respiratory tract infection (urti) and its risk factors among children in selected hospital, Guwahati, Assam.
11. Lalruatsangi Khiangte, Nirmali Gogoi. (2018) A comparative study of growth and development among toddlers of working and non-working mothers, Guwahati. Assam. JETIR June 2018, Volume 5, Issue 6,ISSN-2349-5162
12. L.Chinggoulun, Nirmali Gogoi, Bhuyan Anamika. (2018) A comparative study to assess the nutritional status of under five children in selected urban and rural areas in Guwahati, Assam. JETIR August 2018, Volume 5, Issue 8,ISSN-2349-5162.(Link:http://188.8.131.52:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/1466/1/CDNNPAE00029.pdf)
13. Chubakatila Langur, Gogoi Nirmali. (2018) A study to assess the effect of visual impairment on quality of life among blind children in a blind school in Guwahati, Assam.JETIR/Vol 5/ Issue 6/332.IF:5.87, ISSN:2349-5162
14. Gogoi Nirmali (2018). Nutritional status among school going children in Rajabari village, Guwahati, Northeast India. GIRA. VOLUME-7, ISSUE-9,SEPTEMBER-2018-ISSN No 2277-8160.