Ph. D , Assam Down Town University, Guwahati, Assam
( Final Reg. No-Adtu/2014/Ph.D/PS/Pharma/F/005,Thesis Submitted)
M.Pharm: In Pharmacology from NSHM Knowledge Campus,Kolkata, B.L.Saha Road,West Bengal, with first class78% marks.
B.Pharm: From Himalayan Pharmacy Institute,Majhitar,E.Sikkim with first class 72% marks.
1. Pal Tapas Kumar, Kalita P, Barman T K1, Chatterjee T K2, Maity S, Quantification of total flavonoid content and antioxidant activity in comparison to a reference flavonoid as in vitro quality evaluation parameter for assessing bioactivity of biomarkers in herbal extracts or formulations. jpr: biomed Rx: an international journal 2013, (ISSN: 2321-4988),1(8),757-766.
2. Pallab Kalita, Satyendra Deka, Bhargab Jyoti Saharia, Arpita Chakraborty, Mrinmoy basak, Manoj kumar Deka.An overview and future scope on traditionally used herbal plants of Assam having antidiabetic activity, International journal of advances in pharmacy, biology and chemistry, (ISSN: 2277 – 4688),Vol. 3(2), Apr-Jun, 2014.
3.Tapan kumar barman, pallab kalita, tapas kumar pal,comparative evaluation of total flavonoid content and antioxidant activity of methanolic root extract of clerodendrum infortunatum and methanolic whole plant extract of biophytum sensitivum .int. j. pharm. sci. rev. res.( ISSN 0976 – 044x), 22(1), sep – oct 2013, 62-66.
4. Kalita Pallab, Barman Tapan K., Pal Tapas K., Kalita Ramen, Estimation of total flavonoids content (tfc) and anti oxidant activities of methanolic whole plant extract of biophytum sensitivum linn. journal of drug delivery & therapeutics; (ISSN: 2250-1177)2013, 3(4), 1-4.
5. Pallab Kalita, Prof. (Dr.) Tapan Kumar Barman, Prof. Tapas Kumar Pal,Estimation of total flavonoids content (tfc) and anti oxidant activities of methanolic root extract of clerodendrum infortunatum linn. jour. harmo. res. pharm. ( ISSN 2321 – 0958) 2013, 2(2), 91-99.
6. Pal Tapas Kumar1, Kalita P1, Burman T K1, Chatterjee T K2, Maity S,Formulation and evaluation of antidiabetic tablet containing whole plant extract of biophytum sensitivum on the basis of total flavonoid content, world journal of pharmaceutical research, (ISSN 2277 – 7105),vol-2,issue-4,2013,986-1007.
7. Pallab kalita, Biplab kr, Dey, Apurba Talukdar, Antidiabetic activity of methanolic root extract of C.infortunatum. J Adv pharm Res biosci, (ISSN-2347-6133 )2 (3),2014,68-71.
8. Sunita Lahkar, Malay Kumar Das, Koushik Nandan Dutta, Pallab Kalita, Purbajit Chetia “An Overview on Application of Dillenia indica, Abelmoschus esculentus, Oryza sativa and Plantago ovata as Pharmaceutical Excipients”, India. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research (ISSN 0976-044X )
9. Faruk alom, Pallab kalita, Arpita chakraborty,Synthesis, antimicrobial and anthelmentic activity of some novel benzimizole derivative,IJDRT, volume-4, issue 2.,issn-2274,2014.
10. Pallab Kalita “A pharmacology review on Mangifera indica” published in Pharma tutor Organised article submission programme in 2013. Article No- (reference id: pharmatutor-art-1798)
11. Arpita Chakraborty, Sunita Lahkar, Pallab Kalita, Chikungunya dieases-a brief overview, review article,
International journal of pharmacy and integrated life sciences issn: 2320 - 0782 v2-(i10) pg(22-30)
12. Pallab Kalita,“Methanolic Whole Plant Extract Of Biophytum Sensitivum Modifies The Testicular Damage In Streptozotocine Induced Diabetic Rats”(ISSN: 0976-8688 ), (Pelagia Research Library) Der Pharmacia Sinica, 2014, 5(5): 86-90.(Pelagia Research Library).
13. Pallab Kalita, Effect Of Clerodendrum Infortunatum On Testicular Tissue In Streptozotocine Induced Diabetes Rats, Accepted In International Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research, Vol.6, Issue 4, April, 2015.
14. Pallab kalita, Kolakhar- A Traditional Herbal Soda Of Assam.(Short communication) J Adv Pharm Res Biosci,2(5),2014,122-123. (ISSN-2347-6133 ).
15. Pallab Kalita, An Overview On Mangifera Indica: Importance And Its Various Pharmacological Action ,Pharma tutor magazine , ISSN: 2347-7881, Vol. 2, Issue 12,2014,72-76.
16. Pallab Kalita, Sunita Lahkar; A comprehensive review on NISOSOMES as novel drug delivery system; J Adv Pharm Res Biosci, 2014,2(5),117-121,(ISSN-2347-6133 ).
17. Pallab Kalita, Satyendra Deka,“Some Ethnic Plants Of Assam (India) And Their Antioxidant Activity:A Review” Journal of Medical Pharmaceutical and Allied Sciences, ISSN NO. 2320 – 7418, Journal of Medical Pharmaceutical and Allied Sciences (Vol-3_2014) 06; 20-28.
18. S.Deka, Pallab Kalita, Nayan Talukdar; “Synthesis, Characterization And Antimicrobial Screening Of Some Novel Benzimidazoles', Issn 2229(Online) 3590(Print), Hygeia.J.D.Med.Vol.6 (2) April 2015 – September 2015,
19. Faruk Alom, Pallab Kalita; “Synthesis, Characterization Of Thiazolidinedione Derivatives As Oral Hypoglycemic Agent” Issn: 2248-9126. Indian Journal Of Pharmaceutical Science & Research, Vol 5|Issue 2| 2015 |67-71..
20. Pallab Kalita; “Ebola Disease, Treatment And Prevention: A Short Introduction” ISSN NO- 2349-7750, Indo American journal of pharmaceutical science-IAJPS, 2015, Volume2, Issue 1, 559-562.
21. Pallab Kalita, Sunita Lahkar, An Overview On Properties, Therapeutic Efficacy Of The Indian Magical Herb- “Sanjeevani”.- American Journal Of Pharmacy And Health Research, 2015, Volume 3, Issue 2, Issn: 2321–3647.
22. Pallab Kalita, Biplab Kumar Dey, Chandi Charan Kandar ; Anthelmintic Activity Of Kolakhar , Issn No- 2249 - 7749 ,Ijpsm / Vol 5 / Issue 1 / 2015 / 18-19.
23. Pallab Kalita, Biplab Kumar Dey, Chandi Charan Kandar ;Phytochemical and in vitro antioxidant activities of kolakhar: A locally used herbal soda of Assam, India, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences-ISSN: 0975-8585, May – June 2015 RJPBCS 6(3) Page No.1117-1122.
24. Pallab Kalita, Chandi Charan Kandar, Biplab Kumar Dey; Anti Lice Activity Of Kolakhar International Journal Of Institutional Pharmacy And Life Sciences 5(4): July-August 201, 74-78.
25. Ansari, S . Gogoi, B. Nath, R. Sarkar, B. Kalita,P. (2016) pharmacognostical evaluation an phytochemical screening of the plant equisetum arvense L. World journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences,5(5),1537-15343.
26. Pallab Kalita, Saikat Sen, C.C.Kandar;(2016), assesment of antimicrobial and invitro antacid activities of kolakhar: an indegenous herbal soda of assam, india; journal of medical pharmaceutical and allied health science. 5(4);105-112.
27. Pallab Kalita, Saikat Sen, C.C.Kandar;(2017), Traditional Beliefs And Scientific Experiments On Kolakhar: A Short Review, September–October 2017 Rjpbcs 8(5),186-189.
1. National Poster Presentation On “Effect Of Colebrookea Oppositifolia Leaf Extract On Ferrous Sulphate Induced Lipid Peroxidation In Goat Liver Homogenate”,62nd Ipc, Mangalore.
2. National Poster Presentation “Spectrophotometric Determination Of Rabeprazole In Bulk Drug And Tablet Dosage Form” 62nd IPC, Mangalore.
3. One day national seminar on emerging trends in pharmaceutical education and research at GIPS, Guwahati-17, Assam.
4. Poster Presentation On “kolakhar: a traditionally used herbal soda of assam and its pharmacological importance” at NEPC- 2017, Guwahati, Assam, 6th -7th April 2017.
1. 65th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress,2013,20th-22nd December,Delhi NCR
2. 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress,2008,12th-14th December, New Delhi .
3. Participated in Scientific Work In Poster Session In AICTE Sponsored National Conference On “Biopolymers, Bioactive Agents & Delivery Strategies” 2012
4. Participated in National conference on changing scenario of pharmaceutical technology & research in the era of globalization: an Indian perspective, Kolkata, March 01-02, 2013.
5. Participated in National seminar on Herbal drug development-trends & future prospects in Sikkim Himalayan region, Sikkim, November 4,2008.
6. National seminar on Application of nanotechnology in drug delivery systems, 11th-12th March 2011,Sikkim.
7. Attending 3 days healthcare leadership devolopment programe by Arpan Guha (University of Liverpool), 17-19th April.
8. Delivering a oral presentation in UGC Sponsored National seminar on Invitro antidiabetic activity of kolakhar: An indogenous herbal soda of Assam at Dakhin kamrup college.
9. Participated in the symposium “pharmacovigilance of natural products-A preliminary approach” in the 1st regional seminar: SFE-India guwahati local chapter.
10. Delivering a oral presentation in UGC Sponsored National seminar on Evaluation of invitro antidiabetic activity of methanolic leave extract of clerodendrum infortunatum linn at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhatisgarh, 19-21 th November 2015.
11. Participated in the “Short term training programme on analytical instruments” during 9th -11th August 2016;CAIF,Guwahati biotech park, Assam.
12. Participated in the workshop on “Application of NMR for structural elucidation of organic compounds” during 19th-21st july 2016 at SAIF,NEHU,Shillong.
13. Delivering A Oral Presentation In International Seminar On “Advances In Drug Discovery And Development-2017” Entitled With “Phytochemical, Antioxidant And Anthelmintic Potentialities Of Pouzolzia Zeylanica (L) Benn Root Extract” At Science City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, 20th, 21st and 22nd September 2017.
14. Presented A Poster Entitled With “Kolakhar: A Traditionally Used Herbal Soda Of Assam And Its Pharmacological Importance” In The North Eastern Pharmaceutical Convention-2017 Held At Maniram Dewan Trade Centre , Guwahati, Assam On 6th And 7th May,2017.
15. Participated In One Day Symposium On “Application Of Statistics In Industry” At Assam Down Town University, Guwahati, Assam On 25th Februaru 2016.
16. Delivering a oral presentation in SERB Sponsored National seminar in Recent Advances In Herbal Sciences And Technology For Drug Discovery in Invitro antioxidant activity of P. Zelaynicum at ADP College, Nagaon, Assam, 18th-19th August 2016.
17. Delivering A Oral Presentation In International Seminar On Novel Frontier And Health Science Entitled With Alpha Amylase And Alpha Glucosidase Inhibitory Activity Of Kolakhar: An Indigenous Herbal Soda Of Assam.” At M.P Council And Science Technology,Bhopal On 10th To 11th October 2016.
18. Delivering a oral presentation in Northeastern Regional Conference And Exhibition On Promotion And And Protection Of Traditional Health Care Remedy entitled with assesment of pharmacological activities of kolakhar:an indiginous herbal soda of assam at Biotech hub, Gauhati University,Assam,24th -26th March, 2017.
REVIEWER AND EDITORIAL BOARD-
1. Editorial Board Member In (ISSN NO- 2349-7750) Indo American Journal Of Pharmaceutical Science-IAJPS, 2015
2. Work As A Reviewer In Journal Of Medicine And Medical Research ( Manuscript No-JMR 1511)
3. Editorial Board Member In International Jouranal Of Pharmaceutical Science Under Acta Scientifica.
4. Editorial Board Member In International Journal Of Current Multidisciplinary Studies.
5. Editorial Board Member In International Journal Of Current Advance Research ISSN: 2319-6505
6. Work As A Reviewer In International Journal Of Herbs Spices And Medicinal Plants.
( Manuscript No- PP-0715-449)
7. Work As A Advisory Board Member In Scientific World Index Group (ISSN: 2423-3579).
8. Works As A Reviewer In International Journal Of Environmental Monitoring And Analysis (Paper ID: 1621157).
9. Editorial Board Member In American Journal Of Plant Biology Under Science Publishing Group.
C. infortunatum & B.sensitivum: Two powerful plants against Diabetes, ISBN 978-3-330-07220-6, Lambert academic publishing.
1. Supervisor and member secretary of institutional animal ethical committee, AdtU.
2. Editor, Assam down town University Bulletin
3. University Examination tabulator
4. University Examinations assistant examination officer
Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological& Environmental Engineering Society