· Diploma in Computer Programming (DCP)
· Completed an educational activity entitled “Individualizing nutrition to achieve glycemic goals in patients with type 2 Diabetes”, provided by The American Association of Continuing Medical Education on March, 2016.
· Diploma in Nutrition provided by Shaw Academy in July, 2016.
· Certificate course entitled “Food, nutrition and your health” provided by Open to study in July, 2016.
· Presently pursuing M.Sc. on the subject entitled “Dietetics and Food Service Management” offered by IGNOU.
· Worked as a Dietician in A. G. Nursing Home, Jorhat from January, 2007 to December, 2007.
· Worked as Field Investigator in a project under ICMR, New Delhi at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat for 15 months.
· Worked as a Technical Assistant in a project under UNICEF at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat for 6 months.
· Continued practicing as a Consultant Nutritionist at Jorhat from March, 2007 to January, 2014.
· Worked as a Senior Research Fellow in an ICMR project at Assam Medical College and Hospital, Dibrugarh from December, 2014 to December, 2015.
· Worked as a Consultant Dietician in Sanjivani Diagnostics and Hospital, Dibrugarh from February, 2014 to March, 2016.
· Presently working as a Assistant Professor in the Department of Food, Nutrition and Dietetics at Assam Down Town University, Guwahati from May, 2016 to present.
· Awarded the second position in Best Poster Presentation Award in the National Seminar on “Emerging trends and opportunities in grain processing sector with reference to North Eastern States”, held at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat during 26 and 27th August, 2008.
Qualified UGC -NET in the year 2013.