Institute of Life long learning of Assam down town University, is the domain of adult or continuing education which examines how adults learn, usually within work contexts. The field encompasses professional development programs for learners including professional groups and also the ones who have not had the opportunity to access formal education system and want to pursue job oriented short term vocational courses.
1977 - First class in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Assam Medical College.
1971 - First Class in Pre medical examination from Assam Medical College.
1970 - First class in Higher secondary leaving certificate examination from Dibrughar Govt. boys Higher secondary school.
1984 - F.C.G.P (I)
1. Occupational Physiology from Central labour institute, Sion, Mumbai.
2. Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) from B.J Medical College, Pune
3. Anesthesiology from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh.
4. Anti rabies vaccine therapy.
5. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP).