Bachelor in OT Technology
The courses is designed to ensure that the student acquire the necessary knowledge and skills in assisting in surgical operations under the supervision of surgeons, registered nurses or other surgical personnel. Student will also learn to sterile instruments, prevent and control infection, and handle special drugs, solutions and equipment.
Scope : Hospital will continue to be the primary employer of OT technologists, although munch faster employment growth is expected in offices of physicians and in outpatient care centers. including ambulatory surgical centers. In addition, technological advances , such as fiber optics and laser technology , will permit an increasing number of new surgical procedures.
|Diploma||Programme Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|Diploma in Optometry Technology||3 years for 10th Pass
2 years for 12th Pass (Preferably Science)
All Paramedical Programmes
- 1Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- 2Bachelor in Advance Imaging Technology
- 3Bachelor in Trauma, Emergency & Disaster Management
- 4Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology
- 5Bachelor in OT Technology
- 6Bachelor of Science in Optometry
- 7Master of Science in Medical Lab Technology
- 8Master of Science in Emergency and Critical Care