Master of Business Administration(MBA)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree provides the academic fundamentals and thorough orientation to the core disciplines of business management. You can attain the degree to enhance performance even while working in an organization. AdtU distance has a well designed curriculum including ‘hard skills’ of economics, finance, marketing, operations, management, and accounting, as well as the "soft skills" of leadership, teamwork, ethics, and communication necessary for effective management.
Scope : Students holding an MBA degree has a higher value with respect to performance and knowledge. A managerial job is the first step to success, resulting in attaining the high position in future. Today, there is plethora of requirements for a manager’s post. So, the scope of an MBA degree is very wide.
Duration : 2 Years/4 Semesters
Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline
The course comprises of two semesters of general subjects and two semesters of specialization subjects.
Our MBA program includes a total of 5 specializations that are as follows:
- IT Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- MBA Finance Management (3rd Semester)
- MBA Finance Management (4th Semester)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (3rd Semester)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (4th Semester)
- MBA in IT Management (3rd Semester)
- MBA in IT Management (4th Semester)
- MBA in Marketing (3rd Semester)
- MBA in Marketing (4th Semester)
- MBA in Operation Management (3rd Semester)
- MBA in Operation Management (4th Semester)
- Semester 1
- Semester 2