Master of Science in Microbiology
Microbiology is the branch of science which deals with the study of diverse groups of microorganisms. Microorganisms have both harmful and beneficial effects on human beings, various plants and animals. This branch of science deals with the detail study of those microorganisms. This course includes study of medically important microorganisms as well as microorganisms of agricultural, environmental and industrial importance. Apart from these it includes subjects like Molecular biology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Biochemistry etc. which enables a person to get technical knowledge of the biological science. In short Microbiology is an emerging branch of science with very high potential of research and development.
Scope : After completion of the course one can opt for career in, Research and development laboratories as a research scholar, clinical laboratories as a microbiologist, in various food processing industries as microbiologist and quality control officer, in beverage industries and pharmaceutical industries.
|2 Years||B.Sc in Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Medical laboratory technology, Biochemistry, Chemistry and related subjects with 50% marks from a recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST)|
For Fees Details Please Contact to our Admission Office in the Following Phone Numbers :
All Allied Health Courses
- 1Bachelor in Food Nutrition & Dietetics
- 2Bachelor In Social Work (BSW)
- 3Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- 4Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- 5Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- 6Master of Science in Biotechnology
- 7Master of Science in Microbiology
- 8Master of Social Works (MSW)
- 9Master of Science in Food Nutrition & Dietetics
- 10Master of Science in Biochemistry